OR

Comment

um, no
        sry, but this just sounds stupid

Comment

Originally posted by IVISupermanIVI
          "Dude I'm joining the darkside bro!"

OR

I love arguements made with simple pictures. Words couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

I'm a big Star Wars fan, but I always thought Hayden Christensen was a terrible actor and he ruined episodes II and III (he looked like a total wimp, he was so whiney and annoying, his acting was unbelievably stiff, etc). But it just occurred to me I think Alan Ritchson would been perfect for the role if only George Lucas knew about him back then. He totally looks the part and he's such a better actor.
            Hey dude, you quite obviously have no idea what you on about. Anakin was "whiney" in Ep II because he was a teenager wanting more than his mentor would allow. And in Ep III Anakin couldnt have been played more perfectly...maybe you should watch it again.

Not a Star Wars forum I know, but I hate it when people diss something they know nothing about.

Comment

I just watched aqua on tv again, that guy was not the best actor to say the least, he was huge though. Hayden as an actor is fine, in Sith he was good actually, well when he went to the darkside, he was good in the 2nd when he got to be dark as well. And Skywalkers are whiney Luke was big time, In Sith Anakin was not whiney really except when Mace Windu talked to him like a 2 year old, he was bad a%% in the movie.
              Last edited by double L; 01-05-2006, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Kryppy, I noticed you apologize the very next post. It sucks that it goes on and on like it does. Not to mention, you had to apologize 2 more times after that.

On the topic, I think Alan would play a better Aquaman, not Anakin. Bro, I am so stronger in the Force than you.

General info, I also hate reading these forums when people start acting like 5 year olds. You better be older than 5 if you read this, and if you are older, please act it. Sounds like someone wants to be Anakin themselves. Whiners!

My dad's bigger than your dad so there. :P

Don't bash me please, I just think you need to read your posts before you start bickering like children.

Comment

i thought hayden was great in episode 3

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎