Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magus
    To all the graphics sluts: Gameplay determines how good the games are, not how pretty they look.
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

My vote goes to the SNES as well. So many great games!! Mario, Starfox, Chrono Trigger, FF6, Secret of Mana, Mortal Kombat 2, etc... Great stuff!! Nintendo paves the way for everyone, look at the SNES controller, does anyone doubt that THAT is the template of all future controls?

FF6 will always be better than FF7...

Comment

Wow I didnt think everybody liked the snes. I was wtong. I miss that baby

Comment

SNES rocked!!!!!

Am I the only girl in this thread???? Where the other female gamers .

Comment

SNES was the BEST!!

I will always be a Nintendo fanboy!!

Viva la Revolution!!

Comment

The snes is the best console cuz of the games.
            Two which standout are FFVI and Chronno Trigger-The 2 best rpg's ever.

Comment

well i was a nintendo fanboy until they unleashed the n64. It had some great games but it was a disappointment.

Now im a sony fanboy

Comment

It was. N64 my baby sister uses now.

Comment

Yup I'm a sony fanboy also.
                  I can't help it if the playstation rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Summers
                    It was. N64 my baby sister uses now.
                    my n64 is up in the loft gathering dust now

Comment

They love their Mario, Zelda, and SW games for it. Rogue Squardon was pretty cool especially in the bonus levels like playing Hoth planet in the snowspeeders.

Comment

Awk I missed out on star wars. I heard it was a very good game but I was not a fan of star wars back then like I am now.

Ofcourse Mario and Zelda were brilliant. I have never played a bad zelda game

Comment

Originally posted by Xcalibur
                          The snes is the best console cuz of the games.
                          Two which standout are FFVI and Chronno Trigger-The 2 best rpg's ever.
                          Dude get your story straight, choose one console and stick with it, don't just jump on the bandwagon of what other people have said, you stated not 12 hours ago that you thought that the Playstation was the best console, now your saying its the Snes jsut choose one and stick too it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellie
                            Awk I missed out on star wars. I heard it was a very good game but I was not a fan of star wars back then like I am now.

Ofcourse Mario and Zelda were brilliant. I have never played a bad zelda game
                            There was also Shadows of the Empire game as well. That was very good. I still remember it for having the hardest level ever. Trying to beat the Slave II with Boba Fett . I think I passed that level on pure luck.

I really didn't like the Zelda Mask game for N64.

Comment

How many times have I passed a level on pure luck . Too many to remember

Summers have you ever played knights of the old republic for the xbox/pc I highly recommend it. Its a great game

I didnt play the Zelda mask game so I dont know anything about it really

Comment

Originally posted by Summers
                                There was also Shadows of the Empire game as well. That was very good. I still remember it for having the hardest level ever. Trying to beat the Slave II with Boba Fett . I think I passed that level on pure luck.
                                I had shadows of the empire, great game. I played it about 2 weeks ago (just the hoth level) brought back some great memories

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎