Whats the best video-game console ever?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only had a chance to play each level once, I had no clue how I was meant to distract a Rex with only my bare hands.

Comment

I was awful in that game's demo. Couldn't find my way around at all. Zelda I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Summers
        No wonder you got stuck . Poor Alex lol. Yea, there is a back passage way where you can go around the back to get to Zelda. There is also a road you use first to get to the passage.
        Oh okay. Only Zelda game I ever played, except like 10 minutes of windwaker, were guess what I got stuck

Comment

Originally posted by TMLS' BROTHER
          I only had a chance to play each level once, I had no clue how I was meant to distract a Rex with only my bare hands.
          First thing you had to do was put down the girl then get a hold of the Rex enough that you could do as you needed with him including breaking its jaws.

Comment

Oh okay, I figured out drop the girl but I just kept hitting and hitting him and somehow I died even though he only hit me like 3 times.

Comment

That was the tricky part. I hit him countless times the first time about the Rex effectively killed Kong. Second time, it was just a matter of grabbing a hold of the Rex and letting Kong use his strength to his full potential.

Comment

Oh okay, I didnt like the game either way lol, the grpahics were great though leaps and bounds ahead of the xbox.

Has anyone picked up a 360 yet? I know it's not out over here til the 2nd and then I won't get it til May (Too expensive)

Comment

My dad has it once the second shippment comes in.

Comment

Okay, so hopefully before christmas. Has he got any games coming with it?

Comment

1. Ps1
                      2. Super Nes
                      3. Ps2
                      4. Ps3(However with the potential this system has it could easily be no1)

Comment

Originally posted by Xcalibur
                        1. Ps1
                        2. Super Nes
                        3. Ps2
                        4. Ps3(However with the potential this system has it could easily be no1)
                        How can you have a console in your list you've NEVER EVEN PLAYED?!

Comment

Oh okay. Only Zelda game I ever played, except like 10 minutes of windwaker, were guess what I got stuck
                          Thats just sad

Comment

Okay, so hopefully before christmas. Has he got any games coming with it?
                            Far as I know yes. I know for sure he's getting Project Gotham Racing 3 with it. I hope they have more races with jumps in it. The sequel was really lacking in the jumps department.

Comment

Okay, I only played PGR1 and that was only round my friends. PGR3 does look good though.

Comment

How can you have a console in your list you've NEVER EVEN PLAYED?!
                                Cuz i Just did.
                                I'm very informed about videogames and everything related to it.
                                And even though I haven't played the ps3 I know quite a lot about it....enough to be able to make a judgement.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎