Whats the best video-game console ever?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES had the best SW game ever . Runners up SEGA MASTER SYSTEM and XBOX.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
      PS 2. Definitely the PS 2, paved the way for X-Box, X-Box 360, and PS-3.

I just hope they wont stop making games for the PS 2 because there's no way in hell I'm gonna buy a new game console any time soon.
      Pfft...BS! The Nes paved the way from the Snes which paved the way for the PS which paved the way for the PS2. PS2 was nothing new, sure it had the best graphics ('Cept now the 360 is out thats better) but the PS2 was nothing like the Snes!

Comment

To all the graphics sluts: Gameplay determines how good the games are, not how pretty they look.

Comment

Originally posted by Magus
          To all the graphics sluts: Gameplay determines how good the games are, not how pretty they look.
          I agree, sorry if I didn't make that clear in my previous post.

Comment

I'm shallow in video games. I need those pretty graphics. It helps me to play better.

Comment

Graphics help but I need the gameplay there first and foremost

Comment

As long as the character doesn't get stuck halfway through walls, then I'm good . N64 games did that constantly to me .

Comment

what I dont like is in every GTA game I've played on city 1 theres always a glich that takes you to the 3rd island, all good in 3 & VC but in a you get a damn 4 star wanted level!

Comment

I need the story and gameplay. NES had both back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLS' BROTHER
                      what I dont like is in every GTA game I've played on city 1 theres always a glich that takes you to the 3rd island, all good in 3 & VC but in a you get a damn 4 star wanted level!
                      I cursed at the Superman game for those gliches lol.

SNES rocks. They need to put some of the old games on the new platforms. You can play some of the old arcade games now on disc.

Comment

lol i never palyed the supes 64 game, heard it was bad though.

They are! Revolution! Hook it up to your internet and download any game ever made by nintendo!

Comment

64 I couldn't get into for some reason.

Comment

What? With such classcis like goldeneye and super mario 64 and mario kart 64.

Comment

I played Turok, Goldeneye and Supermario 64 but I hated the format of the controls. Just couldn't adjust to it.

Comment

That was annoying at first but I got used to it eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎