Interviews with Cast

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i have my timer set to record that late night talk fest with KB, she is quite entertaining on those shows.

Comment

but.. ugh.. it's Leno...

Could it not be Letterman, least he's funny.

Comment

Too bad I'm not in LA.... could have gotten in to see her in Leno... maybe even front row... oh well!!! This always seems to happen to me.... LOL!!!

Comment

More... by the way

Also.. i just saw a commerical for MTV's Punk'd... apparently they punk Kristen this upcomming season... season starts october 31st i think.. keep your eyes peeled....

Matt

Comment

thanks Matt, that should be priceless to see, altho i think the show is all too known by now to be authentic lol

Comment

I saw her last night. And she looked so gorgeous. I want the black dress she was wearing.

And I was able to watch the first half of VM, but missed the second half. My VHS machine can only record channels 2-13 and VM was on 14 : (

Comment

KB did look amazing on Leno and was quite entertaining. The black dress was stunning, i hope she goes on a few other talk shows.

Comment

Haha, funny thing is Kevin Bacon was on the show too.

Comment

Interview with Jason Dhoring AKA Logan

link:

Comment

That was a freaking awesome interview... thanks for posting. How much do I love JD?????? He is always so wonderful in interviews... he definately says the right thing and is terribly charming. And I'm really glad he said the stuff about season 2... makes me even more excited for the rest of the season... and assures me once again that the writers no what is going on & won't let us down.

Comment

That really was a cool interview with JD, good to know the integrity of the show will remain intact. thanks for posting it sunshine

Comment

I loved that interview and how JD is always so enthusiastic about the show and his character. He puts so much thought into Logan and it really shows in how he has developed the character. I ended up reading this interview on another site and emailed the author to say how much I loved it and loved Logan and wanted to see JD get more press. She wrote me back thanking me and was glad I liked her interview.

Comment

really good interview. thanks for putting it up.

Comment

That was a great interview. I think it's cool that the writers told them ahead of time that V and L would get together last year. That way they could play the characters differently than if they just told them right before.

Comment

I always love the shows that have their arcs & developments planned ahead... it allows for so much more character development & nuances... it also allows for foreshadowing and intelligent development of scripts.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎