No announcement yet.

2 phantom zones?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 phantom zones?!

Ok, I could be reading too much into this BUT in connection with the original superman films we saw Zod etc standing in the centre of the dome while the phantom zone *thing* came onto them - later to see the crystal/ glass like thing fly off with all 3 of them trapped...

HOWEVER...

As the phantom zone is an alternate reality (or so I've been led to believe) - why was there a portal leading to that crystal thing?

- to clarify - we see the portal opening with brainiac watching... but out of it came the crystal thing that we saw in superman II.

The PZ is another dimension... so why have a portal leading to another dimension... leading to another dimension?!

That just proves how bad Zod really is. They need to keep him inside a dimension inside a dimension.

Comment

He is a badass alright.

Unfortunately all it really proves is the slackness of the smallville writers

Comment

I think that Zod was kept firmly away in PZ in order to not come in contact with his followers, that is why they chose to have a "slighty" tighter security. Don't forget that we are talking about the ONE responsible for the tyrrany in Krypton.

Comment

Originally posted by Madvil
          I think that Zod was kept firmly away in PZ in order to not come in contact with his followers, that is why they chose to have a "slighty" tighter security. Don't forget that we are talking about the ONE responsible for the tyrrany in Krypton.
          Nah, I dont buy that.

I think the writers just cocked it up again.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎