This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOh, these threads are so much fun.

Fave chloe quotes, okay.

"Okay, wait! I'm not some crash test dummy you guys can use to try out your dating skills. (to Clark) You. If you like Lana so much, why don't you just ask her out and get it over with. (to Pete) And you. Stop acting like some Vegas bookie picks your dates. (to both) And both of you, treat me better." -Cool
    I thought that was just classic Chloe right there.

"It's called chemistry, Clark. Some people have it. Others don't."-Heat

"Well, welcome to the conundrum that is Clark Kent; part knight in shining armor, part 'where did that come from?'"

Comment

I think my signature line says it all. lol

Comment

i dont which episode its in but its in season 1. Chloe says it when Lana knocks on the door at the Torch

"Pete, you throw that rubber spider at me one more time and im going for my staple gun."

it had me laughing for about a minute!! so funny!!

Comment

i believe that was X-ray
          one i just noticed in Cool was:
          Chloe-you know, you look good in blue clark
          Clark- Reaaally?

Comment

Another one i just noticed from Craving
            Chloe to the FOTW- Cutting the heads off models, kind of redundant isnt it?

Comment

There's too many!!!
              But, luckily, i can think of some!

Quote:
              Doctor: What's going on? What are you two doing in here?

The shock is evident on Clark's face as Chloe pulls his arms around herself. Then she backs away from the kiss and clears her throat.

Chloe: Nothing. Uh, sorry, we were just taking a break from candy striping.

Doctor: This is a hospital, young lady. Volunteering is about helping patients, not about make-out sessions in the file room, okay?

Chloe: Okay.

The doctor leaves.

Chloe: (Smiling.) A good reporter always thinks on her feet.
              :Quote

Priceless!
              and
              this scene from Extiction:
              Chloe-here's something you won't see in JAke's official biopsy report. Believe it or not, they're gills.
              Lana-That's disgusting.
              Clark-Personally, i find the gaping bullit wound more disturbing.
              Lana-Okay, if that shooter hadn't shown up when he did, i'd be dead. So forgive me if i don't have more sypathy for the gill-boy who tried to drown me.
              Clark-Well, Jake was exposed to the meteor rocks, he didn't ask for them.
              Lana-No, just like Greg Arkin didn't ask to be a bug-boy and Tina Greer didn't ask to become a bone-morpher. The fact is, when they got their powers, they went psycho and tried to kill me. Tina even came back for seconds. Chloe's been attcked by more of these people than me. You remember Justin Gaines and Sean Kelvin.
              Chloe-Yeah. One tried to psychicly impale me with farm implements and the other just wanted my body heat. Thanks for the memories.
              Clark-I'm just saying, getting shot in the head is a little more extreme.
              Lana-What about all the times you've saved us Clark? What makes you so different from this shooter?
              Clark-For starters, i've never killed anyone before.
              Lana-Then how do you explain tina Greer? The police found her body impaled in the alley.
              Clark-What happened to her, she did to herself. I was protecting you.
              *Chloe raises eyebrow*
              Lana-Spoken like a true vigilante.

More than just Chloe, but ultimately one of my favorite scenes.
              I'll post more tomorrow. Right now i've gotta go to bed. G'Night!

Oh, and i forgot to add that i LOVE Chloe face and her tone when she says, "They're gills." LOL!

Comment

i love that scene in rosetta where they're talking abou they're family trees.
                i forget the exact wording but they say something like

Lana says something about a biological father, chloe 'what if your mother just abbandons you? is that branch of your tree cut off.' Clark 'what if your addopted?' Pete 'okay, okay. is it my falt my family is (i forget what he says.)

and then that scene in Jitters at the plant, with Chloe and her dad. Again i forget exact wording.

and in hothead
                Whitney-I just don't see what the big deal is.
                Lana(to Whitney)- you don't think it's a big deal? it's a big deal to me.
                *lana stalks off*
                Chloe-Well, that's something you don't see very often. A pom-pom melt-down.
                *they laugh.*
                Clark says something about ?
                Chloe- I've already started to get hate mail.
                Clark-You say that like it's a good thing.
                Chloe-It means i've hit a nerve. and i think i know who's sending it.
                Pete-Chloe, if you think my teammates are reading the Torch, you're giving them way to much credit.
                Chloe- oh, pete! i need to get some pictures of the cheating jocks.
                *jock sees chloe taking pix and throws the football. Chloe only has time to flinch as Clark catches it.*
                Pete-Whoa! Nice catch!
                Chloe-One of your teammates tries to assasinate me and all you can say is 'nice catch'??
                Pete- i thought you wanted to hit a nerve.

Comment

From Cool about the plaid shirt that Clark showed to Chloe: "Burn that!"

BTW, I've been thinking about making a book of Chloe quotes (for personal use, not for the internet.) Could I use some of the quotes listed in this thread combined with some of my faves, as well? Like I said, it's not going on the internet or anything, I'm just gonna get a notebook from the dollar store and write everything down.
                  Last edited by Niere; 07-14-2004, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Chloe: Hey.
                    Clark: Your dad called and told me you were awake.
                    Chloe: You’re officially my first visitor.
                    Clark: How you feeling?
                    Chloe: Like a million bucks... thrown in the washing machine set on spin.
                    Clark: Everyone was real worried about you.
                    Chloe: Yeah, I noticed. Looks like Nell’s flower shop’s been stripped clean. (We see flowers around the room) I especially like the ones from Lex. They make me feel like I won the Kentucky Derby. (Clark offers his bouquet) They’re beautiful, Clark. They’re my favorite.

This is one of my favorite Chlark moments. it's from kinetic.

Comment

Oh yeah, that's me. Cupid's canon fodder. "Heat"

Comment

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? And why is my mouth minty?"

That's come up twice now, which epi is it from?

Comment

Its from the episode with the 2 salespeople who have the gift of persuasion.

Chloe asks one dude to prove it.......hilarious!

Comment

A beautiful quote:
                            Clark: Do you see me as Class President?
                            Chloe: Yeah, right after I'm named Head Cheerleader...

Comment

I love this line, it's from Heat. Not her wittiest, but her delivery is soo perfect I always pause a second and then bust out laughing

"Well, where there's smoke there's fire, pardon the aphorism."

Comment

there're a ton of great quotes, but having just watched "Crush" from season 1, I really love the way Chloe says

"believe me, I've seen stranger things.......now let's make everything float again"

that was so cute the way she said that, and it showed a whole new side of her that we hadn't seen in season 1 before

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎