Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LookUpDown
    I also love that one about sweeping floors and wicked stepsisters.
    You mean this one:
    "I have ashes to sweep and wicked stepsisters to undermine." Chloe-Calling

Comment

Yes, that's the one.

Comment

I like the one in..... Tempest? Where Lana can see through the eyes of the kidnapper? Anyway, after Clark digs Chloe out of her coffin she says, "Clark! I knew it was you. It's always you."
        My Favorite Chlark times is that and the other one where Clark was saying sorry to Chloe about not being there for her and she was all, "Yeah i'm so angry that you weren't there for the Fall of Rome. You were inevitably to blame." Or something like that. Disco already said it earlier.

Comment

It was "Obscura". And yes that is one of my favorite Chloe quotes as well. I like the joy in her voice when she says it plus I think it's kind of a foreshadowing of her possibly finding out later on.

Comment

TV GAL of Zap2it.com picked her favorite TV quotes from 2003. She has three faves from Smallville and 2 of which are by Chloe :

"Let's face it, Lana. Clark has more issues than Rolling Stone," Chloe on "Smallville."
            "Yeah, one tried to psychically impale me with farm implements and the other just wanted my body heat. Thanks for the memories." Chloe on her bad luck with boyfriends on "Smallville."
            the other one is by the Sheriff about "those good 'ole boy days."

Comment

Chloe has majority of the best lines in smallville!

Pretty much all of mine have already been said here...dammit!

but soon there shall be new episodes that will have more great lines.

Comment

Cunning Linguist is a classic... Chloe ought to go uninhibated more often. She's got a great cynical/sarcastic biting wit, but never that great of a chance to use it.

I personally enjoy her schpiel to Clark in Fever. One of the few 'Oh, i'm fine, my nose is just stuffed up' moments in Smallville, and easily the best (IMO).

-MyT1

Comment

Obscura

Clark! I knew it was you. It's always you.
                  This is an awesome line....doesnt score much for wits. But, its NiCe..being a chlark fan...the expression on her face is something to cherish

Comment

Originally posted by HuffyTheCampfireSlayer
                    "What? Why are you looking at me like that? And why is my mouth minty?"
                    my absolute fav

Comment

I love chloe, she is my idle

Comment

Chloe is a definite plus to the show with her smart quips. They make the show more enjoyable for sure.

Comment

from rush:
                          "what other superpowers do you have?"

Comment

Originally posted by Josh8315
                            I just love chloe's wit.

She´s not witty enough to find out about Clarks secrets.

Comment

"I have this nightmare that that second Whitney leaves, you'll rush to the bus stop to proclaim you're undying love for Lana and leave me waiting in the gym alone and if you do that to me Clark I will never speak to you again...There. I said it."

Comment

*giggles* I just went through this thread and created several fun away messages for my aim account... i think i'm gonna go see if i can so the same thing with quotes from lex!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎