No announcement yet.

You could feel the anger!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could feel the anger!

My god! You could almost literally feel Lexs quiet yet seething anger, when he lost his ship! I was waiting for an explosion,but so far he is keeping it inside,but when goes it will be horribly chilling Im sure! I thought he was going to take out Lional for a moment. It was a brilliantly played scene!!

Lex sounded like a little rich brat! " i want my ship back" hahah I swear I was gonna see him stompin his feet...haha but his grasp of Lionel's face kind of scared me...and that Lionel just shut up...wooohooo its gonna be a great season!

Comment

Yes I could feel his anger. It gives him focus, makes him strongerrr..

Sorry couldn't resist.

Comment

Its funny cuz as soon as I saw the ship dissapear, I thought.. Lex is gonna throw a fit.

By the way, Thats definately not the last we will see of Fine.

Its funny that Lana just hopped on board one episode ago and now its gone. shes probably gonna think Lex did something with it and be mad at him.

Comment

Lex is a ticking time bomb right now, when he goes off he will destroy everything in his path.

Comment

Originally posted by UDStyle
            Yes I could feel his anger. It gives him focus, makes him strongerrr..

Sorry couldn't resist.

Comment

Yeah. I think Lionel/Jor-El should keep his mouth shut from now on.

Is it just me, or did thew head-grab indicate that Lex is twigging to the fact his father may not be himself? He seemed like he was studying Lionel pretty intensely for a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                Is it just me, or did thew head-grab indicate that Lex is twigging to the fact his father may not be himself? He seemed like he was studying Lionel pretty intensely for a moment.
                After the scene was over, I instantly thought, that should be gold for Rosey in the gag reels on the S5 dvd.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman_Beyonder
                  Lex is a ticking time bomb right now, when he goes off he will destroy everything in his path.
                  Starting with his dear old dad.

Lionel "Grease Stain" Luthor.

-cs™

Comment

He was so pissed.. i wonder what was on the tapes.. for the moment the ship disappeared.

Comment

I would've loved to see Lex try to kill someone. Maybe choke them with his bare hands but at the last minute he decides not to.

Comment

Great Tactic Acting by MR the way he held Lex's head as If he wants to crush it. But

His face is more of Oh! Dad! reaction that shows his love to his Dad.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎