Brainiac Ship Connection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainiac Ship Connection

Here is how I understood some things:

Brainiac's programming is in the ship. Milton Fine was Brainiac programming in a T-1000 form to act as a surrogate in the outside world.

Brainiac gets defeated, disappears. Ship disappears to somewhere. It's obviously not gone, or if it is, I wonder where else Brainiac is programmed.

maybe brianiac just went invisible and made the ship invisible so clark would think he was dead.

Comment

I think Fine/Brainiac/Ship are all the same entity, morphing as needed. I got the impression tonight that Fine must return to the ship every night. Or maybe, he's got no crib. The ship is his motorhome!

Anyway, I think Fine/Brainiac died, therefore the entity died. That's why, when he disappeared, so did the ship. Unless... JM is contracted for a few more episodes, in which case, Fine/Brainiac/Ship must still be somewhere.

Comment

I don't think Brainiac went to the ship every day. Lex was keeping it under constant surveillance so he would've noticed. I think he went just as soon as Martha was getting sick because it must've taken a lot of power to make her that way.

Comment

so Now Finne is a CPU made by Zod = Braniac. I thought Finne was an Avatar for the

Black Craft. Didn't know that they are actually one in the same.

Comment

The real brainiac is the ship's mainframe (Computer). Milton Fine is merely the black ship's avatar.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎