No announcement yet.

Lionel is STILL Jor-El

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel is STILL Jor-El

This is the only way that I can think of that he would know about Fine's true identity.

yea.... no

Comment

Lionel was affected twice by the Transferrence (water) stone in S4. It's obviously had some effect. A Jor-El possession is not that outrageous.

Comment

Well, this fits with Lionel before Jor-El entered his body in Arrival. It was Lionel but he knew things without a way to control his body. Once Jor-El came and left, he got it back.

This fits with Lionel knowing about the Disciples of Zod.

Comment

I think there is some part of jor-el essences in Lionel, too.

Comment

He's not Jor-El, but he knows things. I have no idea what his intent is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks
              Well, this fits with Lionel before Jor-El entered his body in Arrival. It was Lionel but he knew things without a way to control his body. Once Jor-El came and left, he got it back.

This fits with Lionel knowing about the Disciples of Zod.
              Good point, I guess that Lionel Lied about not remembering what happened after being zapped by the stone in 'Commencement.' I really can't wait to find out the truth about Lionel this season.

Comment

I've posted my theories on this before. Just to recap: either Lionel is still Jor-El, or Jor-El is dormant inside of Lionel, just waiting for when he needs to use him. He may or may not have used him in this episode.

Comment

either way wonder if it will even be explained in the next few eps?

-Loki-

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                    I've posted my theories on this before. Just to recap: either Lionel is still Jor-El, or Jor-El is dormant inside of Lionel, just waiting for when he needs to use him. He may or may not have used him in this episode.
                    Quite possible. Especially after he sent Chloe to the hangar to see the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                      I've got a theroy as well. I believe Lionel is Jor-EL. Lionel is the dormant one, Jor-EL is just playing" man behind the curtian" so to speak. Manuevering and manipulating the ones around him to see how Clark/Kal-EL friends or enemies respond.
                      I believe hes just bidding his time for when the real threat approaches , 2 Krypts and Prof. Fineiac.

Comment

My theory is that Lionel saw Fine using his powers sometime in "Splinter".

Comment

Now it's Officially called Lion-EL when he is in his possed form by Jor-EL. white eye

He's still being used as a Tool by Jor-eL my question is why didn't it do the same effect to the First mortal to be Riddled by the beam (Dr. Walden) in the Kawachi Cave? in 2.22 Calling.

Keeps you guessing what is Jor-EL's nature like.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎