Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Solitude

If anyone knows what songs were played in this episode, please post them here!

Music at the Planet

Did anybody else notice how much the music sounded like a mix between John William's theme and the theme from 'Lois and Clark' after Chloe said, 'that's how it starts'?

Comment

very cool scene! finally Lois is going somewhere towards her destiny

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

I only noticed HIM - Wicked Game from the new soundtrack...

Comment

Anyone else notice the Score from the new movie?

...After the SR trailer, at the end of the episode, they played the same score that you heard in the trailer. Did anyone else noticed this?
            Last edited by SuperVan; 11-18-2005, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Re: Anyone else notice the Score from the new movie?

Originally posted by SuperVan
              you played the same score that you heard in the trailer. Did
              Please explain as this made no sense

Comment

Thanks. Any other songs?

Comment

I'm pretty sure he means that they played the same music form the Superman Returns teaser/trailer at the end of Solitude.

Comment

edited

Comment

Nope. It wasn't the same score. I'm very familiar with John Williams' soundtracks. Listen again.

BTW, it's disappointing to "tease" us with using JW score in the trailer when it won't be in the movie.

Comment

I heard some similarites between the two scores, but they were still different.
                        Originally posted by MediaGuy0979
                        BTW, it's disappointing to "tease" us with using JW score in the trailer when it won't be in the movie.
                        WOW, are you serious? I was really looking forward to it...

Comment

Re: Anyone else notice the Score from the new movie?

Originally posted by SuperVan
                          ...After the SR trailer, at the end of the episode, they played the same score that you heard in the trailer. Did anyone else noticed this?
                          Ah I get ya now Supervan

And Seriously Im 90% sure I remember reading in an interview that they WILL be using the same score as the Reeve movies

Actually after further digging, it turns out they will be using the same THEME from the origional Reeve movies (for SR) but Michael Ottoman will be doing the score and not John Williams.
                          Last edited by Pal-El; 11-18-2005, 07:01 PM.

Comment

ya there using the theme, i wouldnt be suprised if they used the krypton theme too (the one in the trailer) it was very effective on the teaser and sounded very epic.

I did notice some notes in solitudes score that sounded like some of John Williams themes, like in arrival, just after the FoS is created, they kinda play the main theme notes.

Comment

the music at the end

Now that I know JK is the that dies, I could tell by the weird music at the end with Clark And JK that they were sort of hinting that he is the one that dies. does anyone else think this?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎