This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Parts of Season 1?

Once again the title says it all.

For me, it has to be the whole arc we had for Lilly.

Veronica's disguises last year - japanime girl, the waitress, the red dresses, etc.

Logan's relationship with Veronica.

Lilly's ghost haunting Duncan.

The Flashbacks.

- Snarky comments from Veronica & Logan
    - Interconnection between flashbacks & events in the present
    - Lilly's ghost haunting everyone
    - The tug-a-war of power between Keith & Veronica

Comment

Aaron Echolls on the TV screen with V. and Duncan watching takes the cake.

Logan and Veronica bantering was awesome. Once they got together though, that kind of stopped but it was so funny. --That jaw-dropping kiss-scene of course.

Veronica confronting Duncan at his house was an incredible 'OMG' scene.

Logan coming home with Veronica to his surprise party.

I love this show. Non-stop surprises.

Comment

Veronica/Duncan in 1.21... Veronica acting like a gamer... duncan jumping off the bleachers.... logan and weevil in detention..

Comment

- All the LoVe snark -- and the relationship
          - The Homecoming flashbacks in 'The Wrath of Con'
          - The entire pilot of course
          - Veronica confronting Duncan about Shelly Pomroy's party in 'A Trip to the Dentist'
          - The mystery and solving of the Lilly Kane murder

Comment

Veronica confronting Duncan about the party was one of the most painful scenes to watch during season one. They were both so raw in that scene. And that was the first time we actually saw our heroine, Veronica, completely break down. So painful to watch and done so well. I love that episode.

Comment

1.21 was the first VM episode i watched all of... so the duncan scene and all the party flashbacks are one of my favorite parts

Comment

That kinda explains why you are a Duncan fan... it was a good episode for Duncan!!! And so was 1.22... so starting off there could definately put you on the Duncan camp. Duncan was very strong in those episodes.

Comment

WHEN

When was Veronica a waitress?

Comment

That is probably why, YQ22... but, after i watched the whole season, i kind of liked Logan.. but that ended quickly .. well sometimes he's funny(some stuff he says i dont find funny),
                    so at first i was liking Duncan and most other people were loving Logan.. so it kind of bothered me that no one really liked duncan... but that doesn't have anything to do with the favorite parts of season 1, does it..

Veronica flashing wallace while his mom looks... priceless...

Comment

Oh yeah... that was funny... good way to make a first impression on your friend's mom... who already dislikes you. I love Wallace in that episode, talking about his imaginary friend that his mom loved.

Comment

All the Papa Mars interaction. He's character that they truly know how to treat right.

Comment

logan and veronica getting to gether was the best part of the season, even thou they arent together anymore (They should be tho)

Comment

The flash backs were great and I loved Veronica and Logans slow burn realtionship... by about episode 3 I remember thinking 'I hope her and Logan geter together!'

Luckily it eventually happened, I love their banter.

I also like the daddy daughter time, I love Keith!!

Comment

I loved Veronica. She's tops!

Her disguises were hilarious!

Her bulldog. Yum!

Veronica's daddy, Keith Mars. I loved him from the first episode I ever watched and I'll love him forever.

I love the character development/reveals: Duncan, Logan, Lily and even Veronica. Throughout the season, you get a first impression and then slowly more and more is revealed until you have a whole picture that holds your first impression, contradicts your first impression and is oh so satisfying.

Mac. Love her.

The theme song. Especially the "c'mon now sugar" part.

*contented sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎