Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex in Shattered or Clark in Splinter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both episodes were excellent, but this one was the better one.

Comment

I didn't vote because I can't pick one of them. Both actors did a terrific job in "their" episodes.

Comment

i'm actually going to go with Clark in this one, because i think his dellusions where weirder and more frightening, and by the end of the episode he looked so bloody scary (nice make up job!)

Comment

LEx LEX LEX LEX LEX LEX XLEX LEX LEX LEX LEX !!!!!

Comment

Both are WOW!!!Episodes were really good but I always vote for my dear LEX!!!

Comment

TW is excellent in Splinter, but MR in Shattered is one of the standout performances of the entire series. Lex wins hands down! The scene where Lex looks at Clark after he's wrecked the car is my absolute favourite of the whole show. Even though his paranoia is not based on his assumptions about Clark, I love the way he looks totally vindicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Lex Dance
                TW is excellent in Splinter, but MR in Shattered is one of the standout performances of the entire series. Lex wins hands down! The scene where Lex looks at Clark after he's wrecked the car is my absolute favourite of the whole show. Even though his paranoia is not based on his assumptions about Clark, I love the way he looks totally vindicated!
                ITA. MR is the better actor and his performance was amazing.

Comment

Considering the fact I haven't seen Shattered in a very long time and it's still my favorite episode I'd have to say Lex. MR did a perfect job there.

Comment

I think they both did a great paranoid peep. I voted Clark thought. That episode was just phenominal.

Comment

I love both episodes and both give me the case of the giggles. Lex's reaction to CK and the car is gold. Crazy CK is always funny.
                      Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-15-2013, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎