No announcement yet.

Chloe: "RED Kryptonite??"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe: "RED Kryptonite??"

Why was Chloe so surprised to hear that there's such a thing as red kryptonite? She knew from the red rings (season 2?) that some meteor rocks weren't green. Wasn't she the one who first pointed out their school rings were made to look like jewels when they were actually cheap red meteor rock?

Yes, she knew that the rocks that were supposed to be real in their rings were actually red meteor rock but since she didn't know about Clark's identity back then she may not have ever put 2 and 2 together about how those red meteor rocks effected him.

Comment

Yeah, she doesn't even have her memories from "Rush" when Red K made Clark make out with her.

Comment

The girl is basically relearning about her former dreamboy as she goes especially when it comes down to Red K. Just hope she doesn't get her hands on Black K.

Comment

surely being an investigative reporter would mean that she would at least ask if there was an effect of red kryptonite in clark.since she knows green can harm him

Comment

Once again TPTB continuity errors

Comment

Chloe probably didn't realize Red Kryptonite had an effect on him, and if you think about it, there was a plausible excuse (other than having no memory from Rush). She's just had to swallow everything about Clark and his alien heritage, that she most likely will be focusing on grasping it all first. I doubt Miles and Al meant it that way, but all the same, it's possible.

Comment

as far as we know, clark hasn't told chloe any more than than he did in the season opener and what she saw in a few episodes last season.

on screen, she was surprised when clark mentioned that pete knows his secret. now she is surprised to hear about this red kryptonite.

she didn't yet know that this is what was affecting clark when he spent that summer in metropolis.

every time she does know something, like where the green K is kept in the barn, she'll quickly add "which clark told me about".

in fact this whole season is a little bit un-like clark. first, he sleeps with lana. not just a lot of kissing and such but we actually are told in several episodes that they slept together. the kent parents have a problem with that but i guess the writers didnt want to make it a focus of the show so as soon as they are ready to voice their objects for finding lana in clark's bed, some baddies attack.

then the kents find out in this episode that clark has confided in chloe.

this is really not the same clark that we've known who goes around hugging his parents and thanking them for the good job they did raising him.

Comment

I was really surprised that Clark had NOT told his parents about Chloe, but maybe they're just trying to show that Clark is beginning to become independent from his parents.

Comment

well... I wasn't that surprised.... he hasn't told them ANY of the arcing storylines this season. I don't even think they know that Lana was a vampire, Fine's a supposed Kryptonian, He met aquaman, he saw Lois at a gentlemen's club, and he himself was at the gentlemen's club... Chloe took the role of his parents... I think it shoulda been Lana... but oh well...

Comment

I saw how Chloe looked when the Kent's mentioned Red-K. she looked more curious than

supprised. Cause Clark still haven't Told Chloe everything about red-K; and I think chloe hasn't placed one and one together yet, till she was in the Kent Farm.

Only thing she Knows are Green and Nothing else till now.

Comment

Originally posted by RedQ
                        supprised. Cause Clark still haven't Told Chloe everything about red-K; and I think chloe hasn't placed one and one together yet, till she was in the Kent Farm.

Only thing she Knows are Green and Nothing else till now.
                        http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=45158
                        Agree

Chloe knows about Red Kryptonite back from Season 2 but didn't know the effect it had on Clark

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎