X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting News

oh well not exactly Xena, but Lucy Lawless which is just as good

More BREAKING CASTING NEWS!

Just found out that Lucy Lawless (you know, the Warrior Princess) is guest starring in the Jan. 18 episode of VERONICA MARS, entitled "Donut Run," written and directed by EP/creator Rob Thomas. She's going to play Agent Morris, a tough, cool, seasoned FBI agent who comes to Neptune to take lead on a kidnapping case that hits close to home with the Mars family. Lamb and Agent Morris will seriously clash during the investigation.

Lucy films her episode next week.

And oh yeah, when you find out who is kidnapped – and how – you’re going to scream, die and have to change your shorts (maybe not in the order). It ties into the double ending thing I told you about in the Nov. 30 episode. It is so outrageous I’m having a hard time believing they’re actually going to do this INSANITY!

Yeah, i read this in one of Kristin's messageboard posts.

I was never a big fan of Xena - infact I don't think i've ever seen a full episode (Could be why Im not a big fan.)

The role, on VM, sounds pretty good though.

[I never really think to share anything I find about VM with anyone on here... So... Sorry. ]

Comment

You selfish person! Haha, just joshing.

I used to love Xena. The whole Xena/Gabrielle sexual tension went right over my head though. I was much too young and my poor virgin mind would not that understand.

I also used to watch Hercules with Kevin Sorbo too. Oh the good times.

Comment

Lucy's truly getting around these days. First, Spider-man then Boogeyman. Now, this. I even remember her having a stint on the X-Files there for a while.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of hers in anything she does... hopefully I can look past that while she is on Veronica Mars.

Comment

Casting news...ish.

I chose not to put this in the actual spoiler section, because it doesn't actually give away any plot details, and therefore, to me, isn't actually a spoiler.

"Lisa Rinna's character will be on Veronica Mars in January." - E! Online

For those who don't know, Lisa Rinna played Lynn Echolls, Logan's mum.

Rob Thomas said she was definately dead, so I can only presume she's back in flashbacks (or, of course, there's always the option of a ghost.)

So yeah, there ya go.

Comment

That is freaking awesome!!!!

Comment

Defintely looking forward to this development. Interested to see how exactly it will play out.

Comment

I think she's great actress, she has that exotic thing going on, that not many actress can pull off

Comment

I'm just curious to see what kind of trouble or role she has coming her way.

Comment

yea me too...hope shes on the good side hey even I don't trust the FBI lol

Comment

Find out soon enough.

Comment

Lisa Rinna (lynn Echolls) to appear in January..

From Watch with Kristin Chat Transcripts (11/16/05)

Lisa Rinna's got a busy month coming up. Not only will we see her back on Veronica Mars in January, but word is she's signed on to do Dancing with the Stars, too. I'm hearing that Jessica Simpson's brother-in-law, 98 Degrees' Drew Lachey, is dancing as well.

Interesting that she will be back on the show? Rob Thomas has said on several occasions that her charactor is dead.

She must be in some flashbacks? I cannot figure out how it would be important at this point to have her in flashbacks. Makes one wonder whats to come.

Comment

yeah that is very strange...

Comment

shes probably there for one of logan's flashbacks. maybe hes the one who gets kidnapped .. dunno.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎