No announcement yet.

Clark sexually attracted to Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark sexually attracted to Lois?

After that lap dance, what do you think? Has Clark noticed Lois as a woman for the first time? Do you think the way he looked so uncomfortable is due to the fact that he has realised that he feels a sexual attraction to her?

..Or is Clark just being usual bumbling Clark?

I think he was uncomfortable being there since he's a "Boy Scout". I do think he felt an attraction but felt guilty since he's still "with Lana" *ugh*. The "bumbling Clark" is a ruse for future use so ppl won't associate him with Superman... he's not really clumsy in my eyes *sigh*

Comment

Agreed no way at this point in time!

Comment

Nah. He might be casually attracted to Lois (and Chloe), but he's in love with Lana right now. I'm not Clana fan; it's just the way it's going.

He was just uncomfortable because she surprised him. He'll appreciate that quality later in life.

I loved ackward Clark. Very funny!

Comment

He's not attracted to Lois, he can't stand her! And I am a Clana shipper, Clois makes my stomach turn, and so does Lexana. *gags* This episode sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by rosewolfe87
            He's not attracted to Lois, he can't stand her! And I am a Clana shipper, Clois makes my stomach turn, and so does Lexana. *gags* This episode sucked.
            ummm...ok? it's ok to live in denial-world. you'll wake up sooner or later.

as for the topic... i think clark is attracted to lois. sexually? i'm not too sure on that. but he definitely finds her attractive.

Comment

It's hard to tell. He seems so flustered by her. Maybe with more "Aye aye, Sailor" moments, it will become clearer. I thought Clark was being provocative, as well as teasing, with that remark. But I doubt it means anything at this point. I agree, he's still Lana-smitten.

Comment

I agree with you about Lexana. I don't like that one bit. But I think you're in denial about Clois, my dear! I don't think he's in love with Lois or anything, or wants to date her the way he does Lana, but to say he's not attracted to her at all or can't stand her isn't true. He cares about her, even if they fight a lot...its all in good fun.

Comment

i actually like lexana... am i weird? i just feel bad for lex. no one really loves him. the only person close enough in loving him was lana. they have great chemistry together.

anyway, back on topic... clark finds lois attractive! woohoo!!!

Comment

I know, I think Lex needs some real love in his life, but it will only end in heartbreak. Him and Lana are no more destined to be together than she and Clark. Plus, I just think Lex is above her. :P

Comment

I think this episode kind of showed that he does feel sexually atracted to her. It wasn't the only episode where they tried to show this, but it was certainly the one where they didn't let any doubts about it. But being sexually atracted to someone doesn't mean being in love with this person. Clark was sexually atracted to that teacher who was Lex's fiancée (I really don't remember the name of the episode), but he wasn't in love with her. The only reason that people jump into conclusions about a romance between these two is because we know it will happen in the future. We already know the end of story: that's why so many people don't like Lois's character in the show. The fact that she is there, is a constant reminder that their ship will never go for the long run. I must say that it is a pity that people feel like that, because it prevents them for enjoying the refreshing air her presence gives the show. I love the irony of their relationship and I love the fact that she doesn't look at Clark as if he was the only guy in the planet. She is funny, she can hold her own and she doesn't need a man in her life. That's what makes her character entretaining to me.

Comment

Nice post.

The episode was called "Heat."

Comment

LOL that must be why Tom himself said about Clois "They can't stand each other, but can't stand NOT being around each other"

It's a love/hate relationship for a reason

Anyways as for the thread topic, I think there is a bit of an attraction for him, but he most likely doesn't realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                            I think this episode kind of showed that he does feel sexually atracted to her. It wasn't the only episode where they tried to show this, but it was certainly the one where they didn't let any doubts about it. But being sexually atracted to someone doesn't mean being in love with this person. Clark was sexually atracted to that teacher who was Lex's fiancée (I really don't remember the name of the episode), but he wasn't in love with her. The only reason that people jump into conclusions about a romance between these two is because we know it will happen in the future. We already know the end of story: that's why so many people don't like Lois's character in the show. The fact that she is there, is a constant reminder that their ship will never go for the long run. I must say that it is a pity that people feel like that, because it prevents them for enjoying the refreshing air her presence gives the show. I love the irony of their relationship and I love the fact that she doesn't look at Clark as if he was the only guy in the planet. She is funny, she can hold her own and she doesn't need a man in her life. That's what makes her character entretaining to me.
                            yep! that is so true.

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
                              Nice post.

The episode was called "Heat."
                              Thanks. I never really remember the name of most of the episodes. Just a few of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎