• Show
Clear All

• Exposed Ratings

From Mediaweek

NOVEMBER 04, 2005
    The Programming Insider: Friday 11/04/05

----------

-Yesterday’s Winners:
    Survivor: Guatemala (CBS), Smallville (WB), Everybody Hates Chris (UPN), CSI (CBS), Without A Trace (CBS)

-Yesterday’s Losers:
    Joey (NBC), Love, Inc. (UPN), Reunion (Fox), Eve (UPN), Cuts (UPN)

----------

The WB remains the most-improved network on Thursday, courtesy of its combination of the relocated Smallville (Overnights: #4t, 4.2/ 6; Viewers: #5, 5.26 million; A18-49: #5, 2.4/ 6) and Everwood (Overnights: #4, 3.0/ 4; Viewers: #5, 3.54 million; A18-49: #5, 1.3/ 3).

From the futon critic

And on the netlets, new episodes of "Smallville" (households: 3.3/5, #10; adults 18-49: 2.4, #10) and "Everwood" (households: 2.5/4, #T12; adults 18-49: 1.3, #13) on The WB (households: 2.9/4, #5; adults 18-49: 1.8, #5) easily topped fresh installments of "Everybody Hates Chris" (households: 3.2/5, #11; adults 18-49: 1.9, #11), "Love, Inc." (households: 1.9/3, #14; adults 18-49: 1.2, #14), "Eve" (households: 1.7/3, #15; adults 18-49: 1.1, #15) and "Cuts" (households: 1.6/2, #16; adults 18-49: 1.0, #16) on UPN (households: 2.1/3, #6; adults 18-49: 1.3, #6).

5.26 rating, which is down from last week. Did it beat out The OC?

Comment

Crap, we're tied with the OC. YEAH!

Comment

OH, I C

Comment

well exposed had the worst rating of the year so that means thirst was better lol

Comment

Lois in a bra does not equal better ratings.

Comment

Hey, tying the first returning new episode of the OC is pretty impressive.

The WB has rarely ever beat The OC in it's timeslot.

The fact we only dropped .2 in the ratings against Pirates of the Carribean AND The OC is a testament to Sville's fanbase sticking around this season

Comment

Are we certain this was the worst rated Smallville of the season? If it is true that this was the worst rated Smallville of the season, I expect TPTB to take notice as to what people want to watch. Less Lois stripping and more Superman stories, could be the solution to the ratings problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                  Are we certain this was the worst rated Smallville of the season? If it is true that this was the worst rated Smallville of the season, I expect TPTB to take notice as to what people want to watch. Less Lois stripping and more Superman stories, could be the solution to the ratings problem.
                  Don't count on it.

There was drastically increased competition in it's target audience and it was only the lowest by .1.

A very small margin.

Comment

thirst had 4.4 exposed 4.2 and i think aqua was 4.3

Comment

Wow!

Well, i guess we'll let the numbers speak for themselves

Comment

Lol, i love it. I wonder what Lana haters have to say about this? Lana is not in the episode where smallville has it's worst ratings. Hmmmmm......

Comment

I didn't like exposed. Even the stripper scene wasn't that great. But OH ****! We tied with The O.C.! Hell yea!

Comment

Well, you know they'll find something/someone else to blame. They always do. I wouldn't be surprised if they blamed Lana even though she wasn't in this episode

I'm still laughing at the ratings. More of this episode and Smallville ends this season.
                            Last edited by Absentee; 11-04-2005, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Maybe it was because Lanas name was mentioned in that episode. That's why ratings went down....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎