Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which has been the worst episode this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exposed, no question. I hated Thirst and Aqua, which shows how bad it was. Horrible and boring.

Comment

I think Arrival is over rated. It wasn't that great an episode. But I do agree that Thirst and Mortal were probably the worst ones.

Comment

Worst to Best

1) Thirst - What the heck are vampires doing on Smallville? It's true that vampires don't make an episode bad, but it's also true they don't do much to a plot mostly about aliens and not bats. The plot didn't flow and these "Lana conviniently loses her memory" episodes really don't work. There wasn't much expected from it and it didn't even meet that expectation.

Best thing that happened? The background storyline. A special guest star with a season long little contract dealy made this episode a little more than something I'll never watch again.

2) Hidden - What a crappy storyline. I liked how Clark got his powers back. I liked it when he got killed. I liked parts of it like the Clark and Chloe interaction.

However, the way Lana saw him die, cry when they carried him out and then just see him appear again and instead of asking funny questions, jump up and hug him when he looks like he's burnt to crisp? Um...not very logical considering that all Lana's ever wanted is for him to be honest with her.

And then her never suspect anything ever again as though it never happened?

That's even worse.

3) Mortal - appalling FotW episode. As much as Chloe and Clark interaction was excellent this episode, it didn't save it from being utterly disgusting and just plain boring.

The sex scene capped it off. You would think the two would have the decency not to do something like that.

4) Exposed - Geez, I've never been so dissapointed with a Lois episode. Her pole-dancing and then lap-dancing did nothing for me but make me completely freak out about Lois being out of character.

And Jack Jennings? That guy was so boring I felt like changing the channel during a Smallville episode.

However, Metropolis, Daily Planet, and Clark/Chloe & Clark/Lois saved this episode from being dreadful.

5) Aqua - Despite some very stiff acting from a certain guest star, I absolutely adored this episode.

Clark/Lois was really, really good.

Aquaman on Smallville. 'Nuff said. Alan got some parts of him part down perfectly. His cheesy smile was what really capped it for me.

6) Arrival - 'Nuff said. This episode was brilliant.

Comment

For me its probably Thirst, the vampire stuff just sucked crap. The only thing that saved this episode from being utter garbage was the Braniac/Lex interactions. Though Exposed and Aqua were far from great either.

Comment

Thirst was rather bothersome. Other than that, I've been quite content with the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoniteLacedPie
              Thirst was rather bothersome. Other than that, I've been quite content with the episodes.
              yeah... none of the episodes really bothered me.

Comment

Jack Jennings was such a disgrace. There just was NOT ENOUGH ROOM for both Lois's murder investigation and a political scandal in the same eppy.

Comment

exposed was poor. I thought thirst was quite entertaining actually! Overall Splinter has been my fave this season. It should have been Arrival but the lame ass fight between 3 kryptonians pushes it to second place

Comment

I think Exposed was not bad, it wasn't the best episode ever but it was a good one, with Clark, Lois and Chloe fighting against real criminals. I loved the scene were Lois was playing with Play Station.

Comment

worst

aqua and exposed tied for worst in my book

Comment

I think the worst episode was aqua followed by mortal...

Comment

Aqua without a doubt-!

Comment

Thirst, no contest. Followed by Fanatic, Tomb, and to a lesser extent Aqua. I actually enjoyed Exposed. Not GREAT, but I liked the introduction of the senate story, seeing Wopat and JS together, and the ending with the helicopter. It felt like Lois and Clark episode--a bit silly, but enjoyable.

Comment

Definately Thirst.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎