I like Carole King anyway
    so it was neat when I found out it was her voice

Comment

• Positively Uninsurable? lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrosenbaumforever
        Positively Uninsurable? lmfao.
        *takes a bow*

"If you're out on the road, feeling lonely & so cold, all you have to is call my name & I'll be there...."

I'd offer to give you a lift, but chances are we'd never make it past the bridge

I really miss the new Gilmore Girls episodes. I can't wait for more new ones to come I love their incessant chatter. It's always entertaining.

Comment

• God you said it. I'm stuck watching my season three dvd's over and over again.. mainly the premiere, those lazy hazy crazy days of summer -sigh-.

I get my Luke fix >:] Mmm god I love that dream. To bad it wasnt real. Sexy Luke was extra good lookin' in the early episodes..

My god I'm a freak, I can name all the ones he looks extra good in. LOL.

Someone, feed my addiction, the thoughts in my mind are useless again, and heeeeere I am making up random lyrics again. Damnit.

I WANT LUKE.. GAH!

Ahem. Weee :P Its 1 am and I'm usually not this hyper o_O

Comment

• Wow. I need Lukeee. -reads fics-

Comment

• Luke dressed in flannel...
              Campbell's soup is not the only thing that is "Mmmm Mmmm, good"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac in the Porsche
                Luke dressed in flannel...
                Campbell's soup is not the only thing that is "Mmmm Mmmm, good"
                Mmmm, Luke...

Comment

• mmmm.. hey, I'm bored. So I'm gonna post the link to my fic.

:P

Comment

• -sigh- No one loves gg anymore.. I wish Milo was still on it though x_x He was the only reason I liked season three, and the only reason I bought the dvds.

"Or maybe we can name it Nicholas Matthew Joseph Benjamin Danes," Lorelai suggested. "We can call him Nimajoben for short."

-cough-

Comment

• Gilmore Girls!!

I know the show is like over now, but it like rocks!!!!! Who thinks so? It is Awesome!! Rory is so smart she is kinda like my idol. I am watching it right now. lol I am listening to the theme dong!

ok I am like so sorry I didn't not see someone already did this, but can we talk about it anyway? lol! Sorry

Comment

• There is already a thread started here:

Comment

• Re: Gilmore Girls!!

Originally posted by tom_welling_is_so_hot
                          I know the show is like over now, but it like rocks!!!!! Who thinks so? It is Awesome!! Rory is so smart she is kinda like my idol. I am watching it right now. lol I am listening to the theme dong!

ok I am like so sorry I didn't not see someone already did this, but can we talk about it anyway? lol! Sorry
                          Gilmore Girls isn't over it will be back in the fall.I watch it too.I just started a few months back on ABCFamily and i bought S1-S3 on DVD and I finished watching them awhile back.I really became hooked to GG as well as SV I am a New Watcher to both.

Comment

• i read some spoilers and they said that Milo is coming back

Comment

• I know...i read that to and i am so excited!!!!!! cant wait to see him

Comment

• I haven't read any spoilers yet but my friend and I have a theory. Luke and Lorelai will get married and Jess will come back for the wedding! How fun would that be!?

My only concern about Jess returning is that he'll mess things up for Rory and Logan. Rory would have to be an idiot to fall for Jess again, after the way he treated her.

But Yay cause Milo is hot!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎