No announcement yet.

No More Journalism Class?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Journalism Class?

Is Veronica having jurnalism class this year ? That was the only class her and Logan had. And there is not enough Logan or Weevil.
    Last edited by dizzy; 10-26-2005, 09:27 PM.

Logan's air-time took a dive when him and Veronica seperated, but apparently by the end of the season, only Veronica will appear more often then Logan.

Weevil.... he's apparently only signed for 12 episodes this season now, according to Spoilerfix -- it was reportadely 16. So, yeah, Weevil really hasn't been in it enough.

Also; a good portion of the journalism class (including the teacher) flew off the cliff in that bus. That's why she hasn't been in it since "Normal Is The Watchword".

Comment

Ooh thanks didn't even think of that, I missed that episode Thanks for the fill in

Comment

There isn't always a huge plot for Logan & Weevil... and I'd rather they be used well than just for filler. Also, they really didn't focus too much on the bus crash... but I'm sure when they do both Logan & Weevil will be prevelent... due to the Life's Short party connection. Also, the upcomming episode focusing on Logan & his family will of course give him lots of screen time.

Comment

Yeah I read that Logan will have a new mystery this season, I can't wait

Comment

logan is the best character in the show besides veronica. i would much rather see her with logan than with duncan. logan has changed for the worst since they broke up.

Comment

LoVe lives on

Comment

How does this related to journalism class again????

Oh how I love my LoVe!!!!

Comment

How does this related to journalism class again????

Oh how I love my LoVe!!!!
                  I went back and watched a few earlier episodes from the season.

Apparently, she joined FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) where Journalism used to be.

Comment

Awww. I will miss her being in journalism class, but I guess it did get a little formulaic that that's how she found 95% of her cases.

Also, rest in peace, Ms. Dumbass.

Comment

Thank goodness we've lost Ms. Dumbass... if I had to put up with very bad America's Top Model acting all season I think I would have been tempted to put my head in the oven.

The journalism was starting to get a little formulaic... but now they've replaced it with the health class in the past few episodes.

Comment

and don't forget the Billionaires club darn you rich people!

Comment

The Future Business... of America... whatever it is called... is so much funnier... and makes it feel the show feel a little less forced in some ways. Plust takes away some of the Chloe comparisons every one is so fond of making.

Comment

I also like the "The Future Business... of America" class, its also one of those rare moments, when most of the younger casts are all together in the same room, with the exception of Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by VMBTVSFAN.
                              but apparently by the end of the season, only Veronica will appear more often then Logan.
                              And that's the way it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎