Episode 2.05: Blast from the Past

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.05: Blast from the Past

Back-Up's ... Back!

As always, Spoilers & Speculation should be kept to their own sections/threads.

UPN
    Deciding to give Jackie the benefit of the doubt since she's dating Wallace, Veronica tries to help Jackie determine who stole her credit card, leading Veronica to appear on a psychic's community access show to pursue a lead. Meanwhile, Wallace confronts his mother Alicia (guest star Erica Gimpel) about who his real father is. Later, Veronica learns of a voice mail recording from one of the students that died, made at the moment the bus crash. Feisty U.K. girl-band The Faders, featured on the "Veronica Mars" soundtrack, perform their single "No Sleep Tonight" at the Homecoming dance. Jeffery Sams guest stars as Jackie's father, Terrance Cook.
    Click to view the opening to this weeks episode, and also the preview.

happy now, YQ22?!!
    Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 10-25-2005, 12:44 PM.

Well at least put the description up... LOL!!!

"Blast From the Past"
    Wednesday, 10.26.05
    Deciding to give Jackie the benefit of the doubt since she's dating Wallace, Veronica tries to help Jackie determine who stole her credit card.

Erica Gimpel and Jeffery Sams guest star, and The Faders perform their single, "No Sleep Tonight."

Comment

Hey, the news that Back-Up's back should be enough... God damn americans, always wanting more..

Comment

Actually... I'm Canadian... and I always want more!!!

Comment

Canadians are just as bad (Cept they have the queen on their money.)

Comment

Yes... I'm happy now!!!!

Comment

Im glad. *cough*

Comment

I saw the preview trailer and I am slighty disappointed already. I was really hoping for Jackie vs Veronica but it was more like a blow off. Anyways, maybe it'll be the calm before the storm, here' hoping

Comment

hmmm... intersting, too bad Mr.Movie wasn't here so we could get some shots

Comment

great episode, great to see some competion for Veronica, even thought I am sure Veronica has nothing to worry about. Jackies character I predict will climax during the end of some season, with some emtional you nothing about me speech. Poor Wallace, a lot went on during that episode for him to process, I just hope that his life gets back to a somewhat normal level, *normal is the watchword*. the physic thing about lilly, gave me more of a shock then the phone message from before the grave. did the physic really get that lilly message through her voodo power, or was she tipped by someone, who could afford more then just *500 is way to expensive for some candles, even if they are vanilla* person. And what did the message really mean, stay away from my boyfriend. Much more that I would have written if I hadn't forgot it. but this will have to do. and Go Canada...sorry just had to add that in lol. blame the beavers and the geese for brain washing me. :;
                    Last edited by Mysticlies; 10-27-2005, 10:11 AM.

Comment

does anyone know if weevil was in this one

Comment

nope

Comment

You forgot that Jackie has a pill popping addiction and Logan and Duncan are hanging out again **awkward** Jackie father has a gambeling addiction and someone might want to break his legs (I think) Ooh and Lamb is a dick!!

Comment

Best episode of this young season, and one of the best in the series. By far the funniest, and that moment with the psychic was nuts.

This is what I want with Veronica Mars. I want lots of character development, with less emphasis on the B-Story, and slow revelations of the major story-arc.

This episode delivered. A+. Two Thumbs up. Brilliant.

Comment

Yeah that whole psychic thing was interesting, was the message real or a hoax!!?? I loved the look on Logan and Duncan 's faces priceless

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎