No announcement yet.

JLA reference

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLA reference

I just wanted to start a thread to say that I thought the "Junior Lifeguard Association" line was hillarious. I actually laughed out loud.

Ya that was the funniest part to me too!

Did you also notice that in the episode with the flash, he also told clark about starting a league?

Comment

JLA lol

Comment

I loved the reference because Superman didn't join the original Justice League America. However Aquaman and the Flash were charter members.

Comment

I laughed out loud too...funny and very VERY obvious reference. Not as subtle as Bart Allen's comment: "maybe we should start a league or somethin."

Comment

I didnt like it as much Bart's one, since on this one, it seemed like they tried too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by LanaandPete
              I didnt like it as much Bart's one, since on this one, it seemed like they tried too hard.
              yes they tried WAY too hard

Comment

I didn't think they were trying, but I wouldn't say too hard. they just wanted to throw a bone to all of us dorks out there.

Comment

lol it was a nice reference like a league or a club also stated by the flash

Comment

yeah, I actually thought the reference in the Flash was more of a stretch than what Aquaman said

Comment

DOESNT MATTER BOTH STATEMENTS WERE FUNNY AND DONT TELL ME THE FIRST TIME YOU HEARD THEM YOU DIDNT GEEK OUT OVER THEM

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎