Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Allison Mack would say about herself in Aqua!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Allison Mack would say about herself in Aqua!

I think we as loyal fans, enjoy the fact that she represents a rarity on "the WB Network"—a gorgeous girl with curves.

She has said in repsonse:

"Curvy girl," Allison repeats with a laugh. "That's a huge, huge thing—a huge step to take in this industry. Being curvy and voluptuous, and not being a twig."

"I had a lot of problems with it, when I was younger, and just finally accepting yourself and having someone else that loves you for who you are and what you look like really makes a difference. I mean, to come home every day to someone that says 'You're beautiful, and I like you the way you are, so don't change it.'"

"It makes a really big difference."

"And it was really important to me not to fall into the mold of stick-thin, 'perfect' body girl, because that's not obtainable. That's not realistic. I wanted to represent something that is realistic and is obtainable."

Well people, I hope this gives insight into her character Chloe and why a lot us had mixed reviews on her appearence at the scene.

when did she say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Addictedtosmllvill
      when did she say that?

The interview is by Tara O'Shea, dated 2002 I believe and titled:

Supergirl
      Smallville's Allison Mack shares her thoughts on curvy girls, ice-cream, and being the obstacle

Allison Mack Interview

Comment

Why bring that up? Is it because she wasn' t shown in a bathing suit? What I thought was funny, is that Lois showed up in a bikini. Not even with shorts, then take them off to go in the water.

Comment

I think her body is great..of course she is gonna look *heavy* next to wafer thin Kristin Kreuk and model looking Erica Durance...but she is by nooo way fat or overweight....so sad she works in an industry where she even has to think that she is "curvy" because usually they use that as a politically correct word to say "chunky" and/or "fat" which for her is sooooooooo not the case! anyways props to her for not starving herself..

Comment

Chloe's HOT! She should have been in a bikini in this episode!

Comment

I think Chloe looks fine. Lois is hotter, but not by a landslide. If I had to choose one for a girlfriend, it would come down to personality. Lana? She is more cute than hot. In fact, I have a picture of Chloe on my desktop right now.

I am such a Smallville geek. I remember very early on, in the first season, before the show was well known, I called up KK's manager, and politely asked for an autographed photo, even offered to pay. She said I was lucky this time, because normally she does not do this, but would for me. Then, later in the conversation, she downgraded me to a non autographed photo. I was still grateful, but slightly disappointed, but I hid that well. We ended the conversation laughing, and I told her this show is going to be much more popular as time goes on. KK's manager said I hope so, that would be great for KK's career. I never got the photo in the mail! I wish I could meet one of the actors, but they have a right to a private life, I am sure they have better things to do than meet me.
              Last edited by SuperClarkMode; 10-23-2005, 12:04 AM.

Comment

allison is lookin the best shes looked through out the series this season , shes super cute in the new intro too, give me a call anytime allison

Comment

Kristin Kreuk isn't "wafer thin". Durance looks more athletic than model-esque.

I was just glad to see that Chloe seemed modest. What was funny, though, is that she tends to show more upper-torso skin when dressed for the day to day than she does at the beach.

Originally posted by gC27
                  allison is lookin the best shes looked through out the series this season , shes super cute in the new intro too, give me a call anytime allison
                  Since you didn't post your number, she probably read this and figured you weren't serious, and now you've totally lost your chance.

Comment

They all look great, perfect the way they are... lol, but Erica does look flippin tall next to Allison and Kristin. I just dont see what the interview had to do with the Lake scene, bikini or not allison looks hot!

Comment

I think Chloe should have been in a bikini too, and we all know KK is really religious about showing a little skin( body double in Nicodemus). I don't see why KK sees being in a bikini is bad for her. So what, there are fat girls that do it, and shouldn't. But, oh well. Allison Mack does look alot better, I could tell she lost weight in the S3 premiere, and her hair this year looks good.

Comment

Well said people!

If any of these ladies or all three including Allison did a "morning Meet and Greet" type appearance on a Today or Morning show to the lined up fans----it would make everyones day!!

We have seen other celebrities and music groups do it on morning shows and tours.

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
                          Well said people!

If any of these ladies or all three including Allison did a "morning Meet and Greet" type appearance on a Today or Morning show to the lined up fans----it would make everyones day!!

We have seen other celebrities and music groups do it on morning shows and tours.
                          Except when she doesn't show up, like when she didn't in Dallas at the Wizard World Con that I paid good money to attend.

Of course, I paid to attend primarily because of the Kevin Smith Q&A, which was also a worthless return on my expenditure of time and money. He spent the bulk of his time answering the questions of the Con's employees who were for some reason allowed into the Q&A and allowed to ask Qs even though they had neither paid for a ticket or stood in the eternal line.

Also: I hate Wizard and I hope it catches on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainiac_13
                            Except when she doesn't show up, like when she didn't in Dallas at the Wizard World Con that I paid good money to attend.

Of course, I paid to attend primarily because of the Kevin Smith Q&A, which was also a worthless return on my expenditure of time and money. He spent the bulk of his time answering the questions of the Con's employees who were for some reason allowed into the Q&A and allowed to ask Qs even though they had neither paid for a ticket or stood in the eternal line.

Also: I hate Wizard and I hope it catches on fire.

That was unfortunate indeed!

Maybe, hopefully in the future they may keep their commitments/schedules.

(side note: referring to the outdoor on the street/plaza type gatherings behind barracade type fan/greets they have on those morning shows)

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoFreak
                              They all look great, perfect the way they are... lol, but Erica does look flippin tall next to Allison and Kristin. I just dont see what the interview had to do with the Lake scene, bikini or not allison looks hot!
                              Well she should! Erica is 5'8 at least, Allison is 5'5 I think and Kristin is even under 5'5! She is somewhere between 5'2 and 5'4; there is so many infos about her height, you can never tell which one is the true one! Anyways, no wonder that Erica looks flippin tall next to Allison and Kristin, I mean consider their respective heights!
                              Last edited by umm; 10-23-2005, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎