No announcement yet.

Clark Jealous?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark Jealous?

Hey did anyone notice just how upset Clark was when he saw Lois and AC at the Talon together? Its like Lana wasn't even there...LOL wish she wasn't...don't say that here you naughty girl

I am beginning to wonder if this is the start of a new level of friendship between Lois and Clark... and then again when he came in on them at the farm and saw her kissing him, boy did he seemed more mad than surprised!!

Ohhhhhhh here is a guy who is the hero, saving the lass and heck trying to save the lake etc... smooches on Lois, Lol Clark must be jealous...

Yeah, and Lana didn't look too happy when Lois said she was going to stay at the Kent's house... *growl*

Comment

Oh no, he wasnt jealous at all. Just kinda upset about the whole moving-faster-than-him thing.

Comment

Clark was jealous & upset . Which proves his feelings for Lois are emgering as is his DESTINY .

Comment

He was just trying to be a protective brother

He was jealous...!!! Love the Talon scene when Lois had to pull him a side

Comment

oh yeah, he was real jealous. Especially by the way he was talking about smothering Lois with a pillow in her sleep.

he loves him some LANA right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris-El

he loves him some LANA right now.
              Not for long, Her time with him is almost up, His DESTINY will make sure of that. Soon Clark will begin His Journey from The Stupid Farmboy, To the World's Greatest SUPERHERO he is Destined to become .

And with that Clark will also find his "Soulmate" , Lois Lane .

Comment

I love Lois & Clark's love/hate relationship. That's the most passionate kind of flirting.

Comment

I don't think he was jealous. He was ,as has already been said, surprised and being a protective big brother. He is still in love with Lana.

Comment

Eh, more than a Big Brother, "Smallville" was jealous as heck, not only at Lois' romatic interludes, but that someone else was stealing his thunder by swimming faster than him.....and he didn't want those powers back...gimme a break!

How Lois comes off so sarcastic and combative with AC is not much different than how she acts with Clark. Hmmmmm, she fell into something with AC, she probably does love Clarkie, too, whether she's ready to admit it or not.....

Comment

That scene where Clark walks in on them kissing, he's all like LOIS!!!

Comment

I was a little surprised at this myself. I said to my husband, "Is Clark jealous?

He said, "No, it's not that. It's about territory. Another guy on his turf."

It makes sense. Even if there are no romantic feelings at all, which with Lois I feel is the case, Clark has a very proprietary additude toward the women in his life. He's very territorial. Like a child that has many toys and only gets interested in one when another child picks it up.

"No! Mine! Mine!"

Comment

I do think he was more jealous of someone being the "hero" which he claims he doesn't want to be. Because it has always been him. I still don't think he was jelous that someone was interested in Lois per se.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTal
                            Yeah, and Lana didn't look too happy when Lois said she was going to stay at the Kent's house... *growl*
                            Both Lana and Clark didn't look happy.

They were both most likely thinking "There goes the bedroom and mostly the loft."

If you know what I mean?

That's why Lois made the comment that she was a heavy sleeper, she caught on why both of their faces fell when she said she was staying over.

Comment

ummm I think he was very jealous of AC abilities for one, and the fact that he saved Lois, and that Lois had taken a liken to AC... all in all ...yes he was jealous!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎