No announcement yet.

Clark's Jealousy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark's Jealousy

lois told clark that if she didn't know any better she'd think he was jealous! and he didn't deny it. hmmm...interesting.

another reference to the clois?

he could be jealous of A. C. not because of Lois.

Comment

lois told clark that if she didn't know any better she'd think he was jealous! and he didn't deny it. hmmm...interesting.
      definitely noticed and his irritation (in his words "lois is all over this guy").

Comment

Also when he said it doesnt matter what my feelings are? That was alittle curious? What exactly are your feelings Clark?

Comment

There are so many things to be jealous about. . .

1. AC is more buff and built than Clark
          2. AC gets a swooning Lois while Clark gets a smart mouth Lois . . . (not that it's bad)
          3. AC got to kiss Lois
          4. AC knows his place in this vast universe. He accepts who he is, powers and all. In fact, he's using his powers to help the world. . .not just himself or his circle of friends. . .

What else? Do you have anything to add?

Comment

Originally posted by Aoi

haha..i agree wit that... he is pretty built..

Comment

you know, now that i think about it, AC is kinda what Clark will eventually become. maybe once he does cross over into that realm is when he and lois will become more than friends.

and i agree, f-stop, i, too, wonder what clark's feelings are deep down. would they be different if lana wasn't there? hmmm...

Comment

I loved the Clois element to this episode.
                After all, they are truly meant for each other.
                Although, I believe it was more of a protective brother thing than a jealous friend thing going on. Just my opinion though

Comment

Feelings for lois? No, i don't think he was jealous at all. Except maybe at the way A.C. acted

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                    Feelings for lois? No, i don't think he was jealous at all. Except maybe at the way A.C. acted

Comment

I think he was not jealous, he was cautious- jealous, like when other people do the hero thing and he says "I'm not jealous, I just have a bad feeling about them." (run, exstinct)

Comment

Originally posted by Aoi

2. AC gets a swooning Lois while Clark gets a smart mouth Lois . . . (not that it's bad)
                        3. AC got to kiss Lois
                        4. AC knows his place in this vast universe. He accepts who he is, powers and all. In fact, he's using his powers to help the world. . .not just himself or his circle of friends. . .

What else? Do you have anything to add?
                        no he isn't, Tom is much bigger, maybe you can't see that much muscles but he sure has them

Comment

Tom is like an inch or two taller, but Alan is more ripped. That's fine, I don't want to see a ripped Clark Kent at this point.

Comment

i think he was confused/jelous (just a little/and cautious but i think things might be diffrent if lana wasnt in the picture

Comment

Clark won't admit it, but he does like Lois in a way. She's got a lot of heart to herself, even when it's covered with her sarcastic attitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎