No announcement yet.

Hidden vs Onyx?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallvillerox05
    I have to say Hidden. As good as Onyx was, it was a pointless episode. Did nothing to further any seasonal arcs.
    Lionel Luthor becoming evil again did nothing to further seasonal arcs? I don't think so.

Comment

Onyx!! Definitely. My fave Clark/Lex Scenes of all time!

Comment

Onyx for me, felt like I was watching Superman vs Lex.

Hidden was a great episode though and the scene where he stops the rocket is amazing, definitely had movie potential as did Onyx.

Comment

Besides Clark stopping the Rocket, what was so great about Hidden?

Comment

Onyx is definately an awesome episode, but Hidden was a much superior episode IMO. Even Lex's kryptonite ring can't beat Clark jumping to up to the misile.

And btw, an episode (Onyx) isn't better just because it had some great lines. JMO

Comment

These were both excellent episodes. However I rate Hidden as one of my all time best. Everyone did a great job from acting, directing, and of course the story. The barn scene was Clark and Chloe at there SV best. I also enjoyed Lana's opening up to an unconscious Clark at the hospital.
              The eppy of course had Clark saving not just someone but everyone in Smallville. Who would have guessed in 9 episodes that Lana would be kissing Lex and mad at Clark. I think this was the season that sank Smallville by the time Hypnotic came around the timer was ringing and the turkey(Lexana) was done. I can't believe they continued with that for a season and a half. Booooooo!
              My favorite season in Onyx was when Lex said "I am the villian of the story". Duh.

Comment

I never really get the love for Hidden, it was a good episode but not great in my books. I really wish they didn't end it off by having Clark die and then Jor-El save him, only to take somebody else's life later in the season(that in itself dropped it down 1 point in my books).

Onyx on the other hand was a great episode in the sense I wish Lex stayed like that forever. MR never looked more like how I expect Lex to be then in Onyx

Comment

Onyx was way better.

Comment

Hidden is awesome. Onyx was alright.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡