Torchwood General Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was really liking torchwood and apparently someone complained about the violence and it's been moved from (9:30 monday to midnight on tuesday... And guess what show replaced it, Californication. If you've seen the show I cannot see how Torchwood was much worse than that....

Comment

does any1 no wen its on in england i watched the first eppi the other week n i cnt remember wot day it was or time so does any1 know????

Comment

Originally posted by zelly
        I was really liking torchwood and apparently someone complained about the violence and it's been moved from (9:30 monday to midnight on tuesday... And guess what show replaced it, Californication. If you've seen the show I cannot see how Torchwood was much worse than that....
        No one's forcing you to watch californication, but I happen to think it's rather good.

As for BBC screening, I believe it's BBC3 at 9 on fridays.

Comment

any idea when this is coming to DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            any idea when this is coming to DVD?
            Torchwood? If you havea region free DVD, you can order it from amazon now, but torchwood is only 13 episodes so you'll probably see it around about the time the last ep airs in the states.
            Last edited by constantine; 09-20-2007, 11:39 AM.

Comment

And a full box set of S1 is available in Region 2 in November I think I read. Maybe October.

Comment

single disks are starting to be releasd, and they actually look better than the brit version

Comment

i think torchwood is brilliant and I have only seen 4 episodes. I love it.

Comment

Torchwood 1x10 Out of time, is by far my favorite Torchwood episode. 5/5 you have to see it.

Comment

I am a little late coming in for Torchwood.
                      Although I did see the pilot.

What network shows the series in the USA?

I just got "BBC America" on my cable system, is it on that?

Comment

Torchwood is on BBC America here in the states. I love it and Doctor Who as well.

Cool, Steve needs to treat himself to a Torchwood marathon. Then he can join us here in the forum.

Comment

I thought the pilot rocked big time, now I am so far behind it ain't funny

But on the bright side, I will have an awesome time catching up!

Comment

I've been watching it on HDnet. I love it, but there is one weird thing about it. In the closing credits there is always at least one name that is bouncing. Is there a reason for that?

Comment

Has anyone see this yet? The captain has a music video! Not bad actually

Comment

Cool, I didn't know he was a singer.

I am about halfway through the second season of Torchwood, I was interrupted my hurricane Ike.

Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎