• Show
Clear All

• Kyle Gallner

Credited cast:

Kristen Bell .... Veronica Mars
    Percy Daggs III .... Wallace Fennel
    Teddy Dunn .... Duncan Kane
    Jason Dohring .... Logan Echolls
    Sydney Tamiia Poitier .... Mallory Dent (2004)
    Francis Capra .... Eli "Weevil" Navarro
    Enrico Colantoni .... Keith Mars

rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Kyle Gallner .... Beaver
    (more)
    I was on IMDb.com... He's listed with the main cast, as opposed to just a guest star. Does this mean that "Beaver" is gonna become a big part of the second season? ... Or is it just a mistake by IMDb.com?

that's interesting....the thing is how would imdb know about this before anyone else? Maybe we should Craig, see if he knows anything about this.

anyway I hope he becomes a regular, he doesn't look like a bad actor to me

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
      that's interesting....the thing is how would imdb know about this before anyone else? Maybe we should Craig, see if he knows anything about this.

anyway I hope he becomes a regular, he doesn't look like a bad actor to me
      I really liked him as "The Flash" on Smallville.

Dunno, it just seems weird that everyone else, bar the main cast have been put in as gueststars, apart from him.

Comment

Maybe they listed him because he's going to be on the last few episodes. I don't know. That's weird.

After I see the episodes with him I'll let you know if I want him to stay on the show. After I see if I like his character. But the only problem with adding another regular character is that the main ones that are on now might suffer screen time. Unless one of the regulars goes to jail for the murder. Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by clarkoholic
          Maybe they listed him because he's going to be on the last few episodes. I don't know. That's weird.

After I see the episodes with him I'll let you know if I want him to stay on the show. After I see if I like his character. But the only problem with adding another regular character is that the main ones that are on now might suffer screen time. Unless one of the regulars goes to jail for the murder. Hmmm....
          He's listed as being in all of the last 3 episodes...

but still the girl that plays Meg has been in loads of episodes, and she's still only a guest star...

All this talk, and he's probably just been placed in the wrong bit.

If it was a main character that killed Lilly though, they have to goto Jail, they can still be in the show, but you can't get away with murder.

Unless you know some people *mwhwhahahaa*

Comment

not only that but on imdb if you go on his profile under filmography its says Veroncia Mars, and it doesn't mention Veronica Mars in the Notable TV Guest Appearances

the more and more I think of it, its probably just a typo or something

Comment

Yeah I think it's just a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                not only that but on imdb if you go on his profile under filmography its says Veroncia Mars, and it doesn't mention Veronica Mars in the Notable TV Guest Appearances

the more and more I think of it, its probably just a typo or something
                It doesn't mention it in "Notable TV Guest Appearances" - cause according to them, it's not a guest spot.

Meh... It'll probably change soon.

IMDb's weird like that.

They had Demi Moore marked down as a "Roberts"* in the OC, for the first episode of the 3rd season a while back. Now it doesn't even goto the end of the second season.

*Roberts being Summer's last name.

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus
                  They had Demi Moore marked down as a "Roberts"* in the OC, for the first episode of the 3rd season a while back. Now it doesn't even goto the end of the second season.

*Roberts being Summer's last name.
                  -really?

I am going to and search imdb looking for more errors

Comment

I've heard they aren't very accurate so I wouldn't believe much of what I read there.

Comment

They often list people who are going to be in more than one episode on the main page. Kyle's doing three But I think that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                        They often list people who are going to be in more than one episode on the main page. Kyle's doing three But I think that's it.
                        oh ok that explains.....I still hope he comes back next season as long as his position doesn't conflict with the other actors.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Well, IMDB had Pete Ross as appearing in Spirit, even though he was nowhere to be seen...

But I can't wait until tonight.

Comment

all this talk about Kyle and it turns out he only had like 4 lines.

-Hope he gets more in the next 2 episodes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎