Clarks Expression

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarks Expression

Hey Guys..

Best part of the episode was the look on clarks face when he came out of superspeedin and saw the missile...his face was all business, he knew what he had to do..it was very Superman-Esque...he didnt hesitate at all just went right at it and saved the day...

Awesome scene...

TheDon

Hey I totally agree with you and I think it will be definitely one of the best scenes of season 5! I just wondered surely someone must have been around to see Clark super jump to the missile. Vehicle driver on the road or some farmer?

Comment

Yeah that was amazing. I sitll think he jumped/flew. The missle was already well in the air before he went after it. The FX were excellent, simply excellent

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuv180
        Yeah that was amazing. I sitll think he jumped/flew. The missle was already well in the air before he went after it. The FX were excellent, simply excellent
        I agree the FX were great and ithink he did jump/fly it wa a great look to really great

Comment

I liked the effects with the missile as well. That must have been a wild ride! Also they didn't make it look like it was a piece of cake for Clark to work his way up to the missile's warhead. Keep in mind that Clark still has a fear of heights at this point in the series so he was having to overcome that at the same time so it wasn't easy for him to do this feat. The best definition of a hero in real life would be an ordinary person doing an extrodinary thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGodfather
            Best part of the episode was the look on clarks face when he came out of superspeedin and saw the missile...his face was all business, he knew what he had to do..it was very Superman-Esque...he didnt hesitate at all just went right at it and saved the day...
            I disagree with you... I think the best part of the episode was Clark's expression when he came back home and lied to his parents. He was really torned apart and we could see this so well on his face... I loved it!

I don't search for "Superman-Esque" expressions on Clark, quite on contrary - I seek for the most human expressions on the face of our superhero

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎