No announcement yet.

Why was it called Hidden?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was it called Hidden?

I just thought about this but where does the title come from? Could it be foreshadowing something? Maybe the fact that Clark will have to hide his scar from Lana and thusly they can't be together? Any thoughts?

I'm assuming it was because the missile was hidden and they didn't know where it was.

Comment

^^ What he said.

Comment

Because Jor-El was hidden in Lionel? Because of all the hidden secrets each carry? Lex's hidden agenda, Clark's hidden destiny, Lana's hidden secret?

Comment

my question exactly

Comment

Many reasons why it was called Hidden but the main reason I think was the missile silo that was launched was not known by the authorities. There was about 15 locations and it could have been any one of them.

But very good points mentioned by Superman79 why it may have also been called Hidden.

Comment

I agree with ramjeetp and EDGE740 I just assumed it was in the silo where no one knew where it was.
              Last edited by Krypton935; 06-08-2006, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Jor-el just Sealed Clark's Secret from Lana. That Clark can Never Tell Lana cause it

might place her in danger with Jor-el. So Clark Will Forever Place His Distance from Lana.

Comment

It's Hidden, because once again, Clark's secret became hidden from Lana.

Comment

^^ Yes to all the above-mentioned, and also his nature in general. I think Chloe's words at the end really expressed this theme. She said something like: "unscathed on the surface..." implying that Clark keeps his feelings 'hidden' from others.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious IMHO that it was because the guy was hidden in one of the missile silo's and they couldn't find him.....

Comment

Well in the scene where Clark awakes from the dead, well, still dead but a ghost, and then Jor-El restores his powers, hidden dead I guess.

Comment

i think it was more to do with the 2 facts that the silo was hidden, and clark again had tyo hide who he really was, the episode before was called mortal so this would make sense

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎