No announcement yet.

Lana the Worst Cryer on Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana the Worst Cryer on Smallville

Anyone else think Lana/Kristin is the Worst Cryer/Actor on the Show?

Are you kidding me. She did an amazing job when Clark died. I really felt her pain. It was like she couldn't breath and her intestines were coming out when she almost collapsed in the hall. The worst is the character of Martha Kent. I don't even really care about the character being on the show.

Comment

Annette O'toole is an excellent actor...

Tom Welling's the worse, in my book

Comment

wait she was crying

Comment

Tom is a good actor but not the best cryer

Ok ok I'll give it to you that Kristin is a good cryer.

but as far as acting skill come on

Comment

Dude you flip-floped on your own POST

Comment

i think martha could have cried a little bit more but i guess didnt really give her time when all of a sudden clark is missing lol

Comment

I thought Lana's show of emotions was just fine - I totally had to fight off tears when she saw Clark alive. I think she's an incredible actress.

Comment

I'm sure all hospital announce they've lost someone so everyone can hear it.

Comment

give it a rest guys... when something bad happens, people sometimes don't even cry at that moment.. or even just leave a few tears and put it on hold because of the initial shock.

Comment

Actually, ive been impressed with KK's performances so far this season. I think she did a great job in this episode.

Comment

KK is good at crying i think, its in every episode so she has to be good at it by now

Comment

i felt like the episode could of done a better job at the whole clark is dean scene. i thought it would be more emotional, more dramatic. tats how i would want it, i mean we havent seen tat in a while in smallville. but it was still a great scene when lana aws comming out of the hostipal dragging a long the walls. i thought tat was very emotional. bye.

Comment

She did GREAT on the crying job! What are you talking about! She's the BEST cryer on Smallville, it's Chloe that didn't look like she could cry!

Comment

KK does great in expressing her feeling with her facial expressions and I felt her angst in the hospital and her complete joy in seeing him alive. And TW was awesome showing Clark's inner tormoil. You can't blame Tom for not being a great cryer. They never let Clark cry when you wish he would.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎