No announcement yet.

Gee, I'm hopin Pete gets it!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, I'm hopin Pete gets it!!

Pete is close to Clark, someone he loves(as a friend) in a manner of speaking.
    Extremely Doubtful

Chloe has become the symbol of what Clark wants to be. I hope they do not sacrifice her to make Clark realize his destiny is "Superman".
    Likely

It's got to be Jonathan, that would be his greatest moment of darkness I would think.
    Extremely Likely

Hahaha I read the title of this thread and laughed because right as he said that someone close to him would be exchanged for his revival I turned to my roommate and went said, "It will be Pete, it's gotta be, I mean come on... please... don't kill anyone that is still on the show..." Just found the fact that I am not the only one who had that little thought pop into their head funny.

Comment

Yeah, Pete would have like ZERO emotional impact at this point. Seems like the writers, these days, to not think it out ahead.

Comment

I will be quite annoyed if it's Pete that dies. I mean, not because I have an emotional attachment to Pete anymore, but because I feel that is the easy way out. Even though it will be upsetting to lose a person on the show, it gives it shock value and emotional value. Understand that I'm looking at it completely from a marketing POV. I don't want to see anyone from the cast die, but they said it would happen and they have to live up to it now.

Not to talk about another show, but take Lost for example. TPTB said that someone would die and they made good on their word. And who was not upset to see Boone die? More so, they played with our emotions by first making us believe Charlie would die. I don't usually like the suggestion of "TPTB of Smallville should take a hint from other shows - Alias, Lost, Buffy, etc" but this is one instance where I think they should.

Comment

lol I'd be content with Pete dying, he's already in the black hole of forgotten guest stars. And that way all the characters on the show we know and love (and Lana) get to stay alive.

Jonathan: "Clark, I've just received a phone call. You might want to sit down"
          <Clark sits down, worried>
          Clark: "Is it your heart again? Is everything ok with Lana?"
          Jonathan: "I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this Clark, but Pete died last night."
          Clark: "Bygones. What's for dinner?"

Comment

pete won't die becuz in the comics him and lana get married.

Comment

I'd like it if they would off Lana, but things are getting interesting with her and Lex now. Too bad, I always wanted to see a pink funeral on this show.

Comment

I think Lana is still being all whiny and lame-ish with lex. During Seasons 1 and 2, I liked Lana. Then season 3 just killed it for her =S

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                  Yes because Smallville doesnt change a thing from the comics at all. Obeys it word for word thats true. Just zips along as the comics say so, yup. Oh wait... No it doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                    Wow... that would be interesting if that happened on Smallville...
                    I always thought Pete and Chloe would end up together... but now that Chloe knows Clark's secret I'm more than ever in favor of Clark and Chloe getting together.
                    I 'm certainly not happy that Clana is together now... in the first and second seasons I was all for it... but now I think Lana is just lame and whiny and doesn't deserve Clark... Chloe deserves Clark! she even knew his secret before he knew that she knew and she's being such a great friend... although her excitement at the news will probably get her killed... either due to the knowledge that Clark really will be able to save her in extreme circumstances or due to her blabbermouth somehow blabbing his secret or leading someone else (ie: Lex) into believing that she knows Clarks secret...
                    but honestly... its time for Clark to get over his boyish obsessions and get over Lana... they never should have had sex or been in this relationship for the second time... nothing has changed between them... it will just go back to the lies and deceit and end badly... I wonder if Lana will breakup with Clark and fall into the arms of Lex.... thereby turning best friends into worst enemies... but how lame is that? worst enemies over a whiney little girl?

On a final note... as much as I wish for it NOT to happen, I think that Chloe dieing would have the most impact on the story because most people would be expecting Johnathon to die. Althougth I'd rather have Lana die, but the whole Clark's girlfriend dieing thing has already been done several times (ie: Kyla and Alicia)

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      I'd like it if they would off Lana, but things are getting interesting with her and Lex now. Too bad, I always wanted to see a pink funeral on this show.

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Correct me if i am wrong, but didn't Jonathan Kent die in the Superman movie? And hasnt he been having so much trouble with his heart in past episodes? And isnt he like one of the main ones that's always getting thrown around all over the place? In my opionion they have been working up to the Jonathan Kent character dieing. I have no doubts it will be good ol Mr. Kent that goes!

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                          lol I'd be content with Pete dying, he's already in the black hole of forgotten guest stars. And that way all the characters on the show we know and love (and Lana) get to stay alive.

Jonathan: "Clark, I've just received a phone call. You might want to sit down"
                          <Clark sits down, worried>
                          Clark: "Is it your heart again? Is everything ok with Lana?"
                          Jonathan: "I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this Clark, but Pete died last night."
                          Clark: "Bygones. What's for dinner?"
                          I started laughing when I read this. Its so funny. I can imagine that.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎