Hidden - Quotes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
    Lionel's quote about pain...dont remember it
    "The lessons that we learn from pain are the ones that make us the strongest"

Comment

Bo Kent: The hospital lost our son!

Comment

Originally posted by lookingformylois
        the faces said it all this show not any great one liner
        Jor-Lionel:" Well, wasn't I creative?"

If that's not a good one-liner you peeps are too hard too please!

Will re-watch and be back with more quotes later....

Comment

Does anyone have these 2 quotes. I was too seduced by the show that I didn't write any of them down:

The scene with the whole awkwardness between the Kents and Clark and Lana.

And what Lana said to Clark as she was next to him on the gurney.

Comment

Originally posted by Arista 07

LMAO!!!

that was so funny

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              [B]Jor-Lionel:" Well, wasn't I creative?"

That was really funny!!

Martha: "I hope you were at least....safe..."
              and the looks Pa and Clark gave her were so funny

inappropriately, I laughed when they did that commentating thing again;
              "If you're just joining us, Clark Kent has just been shot" it just seemed really funny at the time

When we came back from the break after Clark just died, I said aloud..."If you're just joining us, Clark Kent has just died.."

Comment

I think one of the funniest lines was when Lex showed Lionel the carvings:

(paraphrased):

Lex: I found you enscirbing these into the floor with a cork.

Lionel: Well, wasn't I creative!

My Dad, brother and I cracked up when Lionel said that!

Comment

"Well, wasn't I creative?" had me LMAO!!!
                  The entire parental confrontation (Well, were you at least safe? Oh come on like you didn't do it when you were younger, This is a decision Clark and I made on our own, etc.) had me rolling on the floor!

Comment

i was laughing hysterically during the whole kitchen convo...

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lexs&os
                      [B]
                      Originally posted by RedPhoenix23

inappropriately, I laughed when they did that commentating thing again;
                      "If you're just joining us, Clark Kent has just been shot" it just seemed really funny at the time

When we came back from the break after Clark just died, I said aloud..."If you're just joining us, Clark Kent has just died.."
                      In every episode that makes me laugh, "If you're just joining us, Clark and everyone he loves has been taken hostage!" It's just too cheesy to not be funny!!!

Comment

quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Arista 07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was priceless!!!

I also liked Chloe's: I just passed Lana, what would she be doing here at 6:30 in the morning.......(Clark gets even more uncomfortable and Chloe realizes what she's walked in on).......Oh....

Lionel: I am your father

Comment

"the lessons we learn from pain are the ones that make us the strongest" -jor-el/lionel

and even though it wasn't actually in the show... when the wb announced... "if your just joining in, clark has been shot"... that was pretty funny stuff

Comment

This one was full of great lines and freezes.......I think the ones I liked best were........they lost my son, and wasn't I creative.................of course staying for breakfast was great too. Shoot so many moments, it was major enjoyable !!!

Comment

Chloe: Knock, Knock. I just past Lana rushing to get out of here. What would she be doing here at 6:30 in th-.....OH!..."

Comment

I liked how Clark carefully walked past Jonathan ever so carefully so as to not get hit upside the head as he was saying...."I am eighteen, and I've loved Lana since I was like seven..." I thought it was funny seeing Clark so defensive.

I also enjoyed Lionel's "wasn't I creative"... I agree with Bobbie, there were a lot of really enjoyable moments in this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎