Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hidden - Quotes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the expression on Lex's face when he saw Lionel back at the mansion. After having to deal with Clark hiding the truth again, it was as if to say "Is EVERYONE in this town hiding something?!"

Comment

When Jonathan and Martha see Clark alive

Jonathan: "I'll call you back"

In the FOS

Clark: How did i get here

Lionel/Jorel: The Portal (Just how he said it was hilarous)

Jonathan: You sit down

Martha: Were you at least safe(Clark and Jonathan raising both their heads at the same time made this line even funnier)

and of course

The wb annocer guy: For those of you joing us Clark Kent has just been shot

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lexs&os
        [B]
        Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
        Jor-Lionel:" Well, wasn't I creative?"

That was really funny!!

Martha: "I hope you were at least....safe..."
        and the looks Pa and Clark gave her were so funny

inappropriately, I laughed when they did that commentating thing again;
        "If you're just joining us, Clark Kent has just been shot" it just seemed really funny at the time

When we came back from the break after Clark just died, I said aloud..."If you're just joining us, Clark Kent has just died.."
        LOL!!!

Total Mystery Science Theater 3000 moment right there!!!!

Comment

My fav line is from Jor-el/Lionel when he said "Always know that I love you." That was the greatest line in the epsoide IMO.

Comment

Clark and Lana sneak through the hall smirking, turn the corner and...

Jonathan "Clark. Hey what the..."

The Kents see Clark and Lana and everyone looks completely stunned!

Clark "Dad I...CAN explain..."

Lana "Look if you're mad at Clark then you should be mad at me too, this is a decision that we made together..."

Jonathan "Lana, I think you should go home NOW. I need to speak with my son"

Lana leaves...

Jonathan turns to Clark (sternly) "You sit down!"

Clark carefully walks past Jonathan ever so carefully so as to not get hit upside the head.

"I am eighteen, and I've loved Lana since I was like seven, so it's not like this is a sudden thing" I thought it was funny seeing Clark so defensive.

Martha " Tell me you were at least safe"

(Clark and Jonathan raising both their heads at the same time, and gave a look that said "When it's happening do you REALLY think about that kind of thing?" made this line even funnier)

Chloe "Knock, knock. Hey I just passed Lana rushing to get out of here, what would she be doing here at 6:30 in the morning.......

Clark gets even more uncomfortable and glances down to the table, Jonathan has got his hand on Clark's shoulder and Martha looks disbelieving and Chloe realizes what she's walked in on.

Chloe "oh...OH...."

Lex lifts up the carpet revealing the Z on the floor

Lex "I found you enscribing these into the floor with a wine cork."

Lionel "Well, wasn't I creative!"

Bo Kent "THE HOSPITAL LOST OUR SON!"

Jor-el/Lionel when he said "Always know that I love you."

Now that I think about it, and I know that it was really Jor-el that said it but it's sad that those words came out of Lionel's mouth yet those are the words Lex has been waiting to hear his whole life.

WB Announcer "If you're just joining us, Clark Kent has just been shot" I thought that that was so hilarious, I wonder if they are gonna do that in the future episode.

If there was an Apocalypse episode:

WB Announcer "If you're just joining us everyone on the show except for Clark has just died...(the announcer stops to think about it)...But what about Lana? Nooo!"
            Last edited by Lana_Lang #1; 10-15-2005, 03:37 PM.

Comment

My favs:

Chloe: "Not without another 'why me' moment." (She always has great lines.)

And Jonathan: "You sit down." and "I'll have to call you back" when Clark walks in.

Comment

1) Lana: Clark, sticking around for breakfast sounds like fun.
                Lana to Martha & Jonathan: Clark and I made this decision together, so if you're angry, you should be angry at both of us.

Martha: We're not mad, you're both in new territory.

Clark: Just remember I'm 18, and I've been in love with Lana since I was 7, so it's not like we just rushed into something.

Chloe: Knock, knock. Okay, I just passed Lana flying out of here. What would she be doing here at 6:30 in... Oh!

2) Clark: Gabriel? It's locked.

Chloe: We'll call it plan "B". For those of us who can't crush metal with our bare hands.

3) Chloe: Wall of Weird times 100. Oh come on! Journalistic curiosity is one thing, but paper macheing your walls with them is another.
                You know, a lot of people think that special abilities are a gift.

4) Lana's speech to Clark while Clark is lying in a hospital bed at the ER.

Lana: "I don't even know if you can hear me, but... I need you to know that... from the first moment that I saw you I knew that no one could make me happier than you. But I also knew that you'd never change. You'd... always be running around trying to save the day. All those times that I pulled away, it's because I knew this day would come."
                (Clark's heart stops, and Lana is sobbing).

5) Clark & Jorel/Lionel Luthor intelligent quotes:

Jor-El/Lionel: Hello Kal-El.

Clark: How do you know to call me that?

Jor-El/Lionel: You're my son.

Clark: Jor-El?

Jor-El/Lionel: ...And I hope the time is coming when you will call me "Father."

Clark: I was just in the hospital. How did you get me here?

Jor-El/Lionel: Through the portal in the cave. When this body was activated by the crystal it became an oracle of Kryptonian knowledge, a vessel to inhabit if ever you should need me. That time was now!

Clark: Am I dead?

Jor-El/Lionel: Your mortal journey is over, yes; but your imminent destiny is too important to be sacrificed. You will return with all of your natural gifts. Unfortunately, this rectification does not come without a price. The life of someone close to you will be exchanged for yours.

Clark: No. No, I would never ask for that!

Jor-El/Lionel: You already did when you decided to relinquish your powers and disobey me. It was your choice.

Clark: Then just don't bring me back!

Jor-El/Lionel: It's too late. For everything in nature, there is a balance. The life force that has been returned to you will soon be taken from....from someone you love. You're about to face your darkest hour, my son. But remember that the lessons we learn from pain are the ones that makes us the strongest.

(They both hug one another. Clark's powers are restored).

Jor-El/Lionel: Always know that I love you.

6) Jonathan: Son, they told us you were dead. (Jonathan and Clark hug each other).

Clark: I was.

Jonathan: Jor-El.

Martha: He returned your powers, didn't he?

Clark: (nods head): I am not human, any more. It's the only way I could come back.

Jonathan: It's not easy to sacrifice the thing you want the most to save for other people. We are so proud of you, Clark.

Clark: The real sacrifice would have been not coming back at all.

Jonathan: Son, after all those threats, Jor-el decided to offer to give you your powers back. He didn't ask for anything in return.

Clark: No.

7) Lex and Lana quotes

Lex: Lana, I heard about Clark's resurrection. You know, I never really believed in miracles, but I've certainly done my share of asking for them today.

Lana: "Me too. But I think that we have different reasons." (Lana throws Clark's medical file on Lex's desk). "It's Clark's medical file."

Lex: That's confidential.

Lana: I heard you asked for them at the hospital. All of his test results came back normal. When are you going to realize Lex, that he's just like the rest of us?

Lex: Do you really believe that? Or is that what you tell yourself to stay in a relationship with him? You've had your doubts about him too. You can't deny it.

Lana: I was wrong. Believe me, there's nothing unusual about Clark, except for his ability to see the good in people who don't deserve it.

Lex: I think you're forgetting something, Lana. Whatever new lie he/Clark told you, however he/Clark swept it under the rug. A normal person doesn't rise from the dead.

Lana says nothing and walks away. Lionel Luthor comes along.

Lionel: Aren't you going to give your old Dad a hug?

Lex: I was told you you were missing from Belle Reve. I don't understand. You've been nearly catatonic for weeks.

Lionel: Didn't I overhear you say, "You've been looking for miracles all day"? It looks like I'm it.

Lex: So maybe you can tell me why you've been wandering around mumbling things like "Krypton" and "Kal-El".

Lionel: Krypton and Kal-El? I don't...The last thing I remember is standing here, arguing with you.

Lex: That was weeks ago. Okay. You don't recognize these? (wood carvings from Lionel Luthor).

Lionel: It looks like something from the caves. What is it?

Lex: I found you carving them with a corkscrew.

Lionel (chuckles): Wasn't I creative? I wish I could unlock my labyrinth of my subconscious. I'm sorry to disappoint you, son.

Lex: I have my father back. What's to disappoint? If anything, this is cause for celebration.

8) Chloe and Clark (Clark's barn)

Chloe: When Kansas didn't merge with Oklahoma today, I kind of guessed that you were involved.

Clark (nods his head): It looks like you're okay.

Chloe: You don't look too bad yourself... for a dead guy. I heard what happened at the hospital. You went and got your powers back, didn't you?

Clark: I didn't have a choice.

Chloe: I know how much you dreamt of having a bland, mundane and generic life, but being normal is highly overrated, besides it makes my whole sidekick role a lot easier if you could bring super-duper strength to the table.
                I mean, not that we didn't make a great team out there today, minus the whole part where I was kidnapped and you were shot.
                Chloe: So, are you healing, how does that work exactly? Wow! Unscathed on the surface. That's not what's going on underneath, is it Clark?

Clark: I guess I'll never escape who I really am. Back to the lies, and hoping no one will ever ask to see the scar.

Chloe: Namely Lana?

Clark: We've never talked about Lana.

Chloe: That's because we don't need to, Clark. I'm a big girl, now.
                Clark, I do have 1 confession. I really liked being the only one who knew all about, you know, you. For lack of a cheesier word it just made it....special. But if you honestly believe that you can stay with Lana and not tell her, I think you're seriously kidding yourself.

Clark: I don't have a choice. I can't expect her to react like you did.

Chloe: But don't you think you owe her the choice?

Clark: I can't take that risk. I already risked too much. And now someone is going to have to pay for it.

Chloe: Clark, is everything okay? What's going on?

Clark: I never should have given up my powers. Why didn't I listen to him (Jor-El)? Chloe, I think I made a terrible mistake.

Comment

Clark "Killing people ISN'T the answer"
                  Don't remember his name: "Yes clark, its the ONLY answer" Shoots clark.
                  Chloe: "NO! how could you do that!" Screams and shouts!

Comment

one quote that was said that i really don't understand is in the end with the Chlark convo. and Clark "we usually don't talk about-" and then Chloe says "that's because we don't have to, Clark. I'm a big girl now." i don't get it. i never have. NEbody know?????

~K

Comment

Originally posted by tibbit78
                      Clark: The real sacrifice would have been not coming back at all.
                      This is one of the best quotes of the episode. By the way, one of the best scenes as well. This whole episode was GREAT!

Originally posted by tibbit78
                      Clark: I never should have given up my powers. Why didn't I listen to him (Jor-El)? Chloe, I think I made a terrible mistake.
                      I loved this scene as well. But I've got the feeling that Clark was going to say something else, do something else, but it was edited in the final cut...

Comment

Originally posted by Lana_Lang #1
                        I am eighteen, and I've loved Lana since I was like seven, so it's not like this is a sudden thing.
                        This quote always makes me laugh because I am like how can Clark love somebody he doesn't talk to for 7 years. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎