Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Johnson was one of the most intense FOTW's to date..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Johnson was one of the most intense FOTW's to date..

They really should bring this guy back as a semi-regular. I haven't seen an actor so intense, so believable on Smallville in a very long time.

Thumbs up to Kenny Johnson. May he be back on our TV's as "Lee" again in the near future.

He seemed a little green to me. He also reminded me of numerous unpleasant rednecks I grew up around, numerous unpleasant frat boys I went to college with, and numerous unpleasant sports-fixated co-workers I've known.

The kind of guy who says "wooooo" very loudly in public.

Comment

That's how he was supposed to come off though.

The only bit of acting that he did horribly in that episode was smoking a cigarette. He definitely did not look like a cigarette smoker and it was obvious to anyone that has either seen someone smoke a cigarette or has smoked a cigarette before.

Comment

I also thought he played a good FOTW. The look he gave Clark at the end maybe suggested he might return. JMO

Technically he wasn't a FOTW, he was born that way he said the Green serum just enhanced what he already had.

Comment

He wasn't necessarily born that way though.

Give the same serum to Seth Nelson and he could move a lot bigger things made of metal. Give it to Coach Arnold and he could have made the fires much bigger. And so on and so forth.

Comment

I thought he was great.... i'd love to see what he could do on the serum

Comment

I'd definetly rank him pretty high as far as Smallville villains go, and that's largely down to the performance. He was also given a fair bit of screen time considering how much was going on in the episode, which was a good thing.

Comment

He was a great FOTW... but I didn't really like the Italian accent... I was waiting for him to say Hey Paizan! It's time fa yooo to get ouudaaheeeeeya.

Comment

Tommy had a lot more of purpose than most FOTW to date... I loved how almost every scene he was in he was shooting someone across the room

Comment

Kenny Johnson was really cool, and so were his powers. I loved his powers, he was really powerful. His powers need a power source in order to be used, so it would be great if his power source was Jeremy Creek( the first krypto-villian on smallville with electical powers and didn't age), cause he was an unlimited power source.

Does anybody think Jeremy still has his powers?

I hated the fact that Kenny smoked though, but I loved that he could was buff and could handle himself.

Comment

His character was named "Tommy Lee". There is apparently a Superman related character by that name (though, I suspect that the name was a coincidence; rather than him being an adaptation of that character). The Tommy Lee in the comics was a college friend of Clark and Lana.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎