Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars on DVD (All Seasons Discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK release scheduled?

lookee here- http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...;-1&sku=666821

no date yet or number or disks but its listed as on the cards. A big woohoo

Comment

• I bought S1 and S2 little over a year and a half ago on Amazon for 19.99 each. I think they were having some kind of a TV series sale, and a lot of the CW shows were on sale (like Smallville and Superntural and One Tree Hill) Then when S3 came out I bought it at wal-mart for 39.99.

But I have seen sales like that since then, so if anyone wants to buy them, I would periodically check Amazon because more than likely you can get S1-3 for 19.99 each. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the series for my parents for Christmas this year, so I'll be keeping a lookout for it.

Comment

• I got all of mine for $20. My sister just got me S3 for my birthday last month, and I know she paid $20 because I told her to buy it when it was on sale. I don't remember if I bought the other ones or got them as gifts because it was so long ago. Actually, I think season 1 might have been the first tv show I bought on dvd, now that I think about it.

Comment

• ebay, for the win!

I got each season for under $20 each through ebay. Best deal I ever got there.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎