Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars on DVD (All Seasons Discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars on DVD (All Seasons Discussion)

I tried posting this yesterday. But just in case, amazon has the new dvd art for veronica mars. I wasnt able to get a good look at it at Comic con, and actually thought I didnt like it. But it really looks cool! Its way better than any of the Buffys. Duncan looks so hot!

Last edited by KSiteTV; 08-09-2005, 04:13 AM.

i realllllllly want it..... cuz i didnt see a lot of the episodes.... but it costs wayy too much

Comment

It's worth it, Laine!!

Comment

the art is good.... i like the way duncan looks(kinda angry and crossing his arms) next to lily... the backroung looks good also but the only bad thing is that veronica looks kind of young... i dont know
        i think it's really cool

Comment

I agree! And the school bus... I think they seem to send out the wrong message about the show: the design is too innocent.

Comment

I don't think it looks too innocent. She is in highschool after all. I think it definately tells the story of the first season and its sooo cool that Lilly is on the cover. its sooo eerie! It could have been cool if maybe it was a little darker. God I can't wait till its released so I can watch it all over again!

Comment

I just started to watch the show and i think it looks great.

Comment

i think veronica looks weird ... they really did try to make her look younger :P.

Comment

she looks a bit airbrushed, but no worries still a hottie anyway, they should have put the entire cast on the box, maybe on the back cover they will appear.

Comment

if they put the whole cast on the cover then it would be too crowded... i think its fine how it is

Comment

i dont think having the cast on it would be crowded, besides they will probably be on the back cover anyway.

Comment

I'm guessing it will be like the Buffy DVDs... each DVD will have a different character on it... but the cover only has a few characters to show the focus of the season. The focus of the season was the "Kane Mysteries" (Who Killed Lily? Why Duncan Dumped Veronica?)... so it makes sense that they are on the cover.

By the way Lex n' Lana... I LOVE your avi!!!!

Comment

thanks, your avi is awesome as well!!

I thought the original promo shot of the cast would be on the box, but its just a case to hold the marshmallowey goodness inside and I expect the cast pics on the discs as well.

Comment

Yeah... I think the cover art is a fairly accurate representation of season one. I agree that the school bus is fairly misleading since Veronica does not once ride the school bus... the one time she almost does Logan stops her by surprising her with her fixed car. But other than that it looks great.

Comment

yeah wth, why did the cheese bus have to be on the cover, lest we not forget that logan did his boy scout duty for V on that day, awww how sweet. makes me feel like giving him a hug

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎