No announcement yet.

Jackie Cook

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie Cook

what do you think is the deal with the Cooks? jackie is probably gonna be wallace's girlfriend.. but what role do you think terrance cook will have.. i doubt it will be just someone's father

I don't know, wasn't hethat guy that showed up at the field trip? I think something might happen w/ him and steve gutenburg, or he might b invloved in one of v's cases. I really have no clue lol

Comment

terrance cook was angry with woody.. maybe that will clear up in a next episode

Comment

I think he was just pissed he was taking up his time making an appearance for something not even relating to baseball. I know I'd be pissed if I had to show up to some "Welcome my dumbass daughter to your school" field trip.

Comment

I don't think so... he seemed mad and then Woody tried to calm him down by showing him alll the kids present, which worked.

Comment

No one has posted on here for over a month.. why not take it back, and speculate about jackie's exbaseball player gambler father

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
              No one has posted on here for over a month.. why not take it back, and speculate about jackie's exbaseball player gambler father
              I think that was the big reveal. What I wanna know is how comes we have not seen Jackie since the dearly departed Wallace has gone awol? Is she just there for Wallace, come on, lets see some Jackie

Comment

Originally posted by captaincharisma
                I think that was the big reveal. What I wanna know is how comes we have not seen Jackie since the dearly departed Wallace has gone awol? Is she just there for Wallace, come on, lets see some Jackie
                She's still in the opening credits so I don't think we've seen the last of her.

Comment

Remember that both Jackie and Wallace have only been signed for a limited number of episodes, as a result they can't be in every episode, and because of tensions in Neptune it makes more sense to have Jackie in episodes with Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                    Remember that both Jackie and Wallace have only been signed for a limited number of episodes, as a result they can't be in every episode, and because of tensions in Neptune it makes more sense to have Jackie in episodes with Wallace.
                    Oh dude! How many is Wallace in for ?

Comment

I'm not sure... I think either 16 or 12... I can't remember.

Comment

They so need to bring back Wallace. I miss him!

I've never really had the impression that Jackie was all that into Wallace, or could. She's just not right for him. I don't know what it is, but they so don't fit together.

Comment

I'm rewatching the season... and not only do I dislike the character of Jackie... but I hate to say that the actress just isn't any good. She might be a much more likeable B**CH if she could act... look at what Charisma is doing with the role of Kendall. The nice thing about Wallace being gone is that Jackie has also been gone.

Comment

YQ22.. how nice of you haha

She is probably a young actress.. not all young actresses can act Kristen Bell level, you know.

Comment

Even if she is a young actress she shouldn't be on a TV show if her quality of acting isn't up to par.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎