Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the ending scene with Clana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the ending was perfect, everything was perfect!

Comment

^^^helll yea it was.

Comment

The Talon at night, Clark comes in looking battered and bruised. Lana rushes over to him and helps him over to the carpet.

Lana "What happened?"

Clark "I said goodbye to an old friend"

Lana "Ever heard of a handshake?"

Clark "I guess you can never be certain what happens tomorrow"

Clark "You're the only one I've ever really loved, it's only been you Lana"

Comment

I also thought Lex would either be standing there or there would be a camera filming it! I was so glad that there wasn't! That would have been way too creepy and perverse.

Comment

Re: About the ending scene with Clana

Originally posted by MarkAllan22
            When they apparently finally were 'doing the deed', and the camera was panning over to the window, who was expecting Lex to be standing there with an evil/sad look on his face? That 'good sex, bad Lex' poster had me dreading in my mind the whole time the camera was panning that we were gonna see Lex standing there.
            I wasn't expecting something like that exactyl, but I did think someone would be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
              I also thought Lex would either be standing there or there would be a camera filming it! I was so glad that there wasn't! That would have been way too creepy and perverse.
              Yes indeed. Two cameras is plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by five11
                This proves that Kal-El (Clark) is already morally corrupt. At least with Alicia, they got married. And this is the boy who will grow up to become Superman? Sheesh.
                I completely agree...VERY disappointing that TPTB would tarnish Superman's purity for the sake of Clana ratings...it sends a TERRIBLE message (at least you could blame his other misdeeds on red or black kryptonite). Somehow, I'm hoping (in futility) that they didn't go all the way so that Clark won't lose his purity until after he consumates his marriage with Lois, but alas...

Comment

Originally posted by five11
                  This proves that Kal-El (Clark) is already morally corrupt. At least with Alicia, they got married. And this is the boy who will grow up to become Superman? Sheesh.
                  you call having sex before marriage morally corupt? u just insulted the majority of the world population...... and we shall rise up against thee......or not.

Comment

i thought jason was gonna pop up....but of course he can't be there....what did they do to jason's dead body that was in the kent's house??

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                      Hmmm, Lex set up the filming of Chlark's breaking into LutherCorp, and he does own the Talon...ewwwww.....but I wouldn't put it past him at this point.

Comment

The last scene was great, finally clark and lana got together! I was thinking of lex in the window too!

Comment

lex is everywhere now a days that when ever the camera pans over..i visualize what face lex will have on

Comment

Up untill last night I believe that they have trenish Clark's image with Clana sex but then I thought about it for a second after seeing the last sene in the episode and realized that Clana are in love at this point and that it makes sense for them to loose there virginity to one another. It was done tastefully and shows that going all the way is meant to be romantic and shared with somebody you love. I'm saying this and i'm a Clois fan.

Comment

as much as i hate clana i thought the fact that they both expressed their love for each other and pretty much commented on the fact that it was special. both, more lana than clark, have had meaningful relationships that lasted a long time and still didn't have sex, so i thought the episode was done tastefully.

comics, and art, reflect the time and culture it lives in. a majority of people don't wait for marriage to have sex, and while you may think that's morally wrong i don't think it was done badly, and if gets ratings and keeps a great show on tv i don't care!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm with MBCorp, I expected cameras to be there when they panned out. I was so greatly anticipating it that I actually thought I saw a red light the first time I watched it . I was just that convinced, but that would be creepy, I shudder at the thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎