Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VM Music Videos

Since LLM & I started posting Music Videos we found.... I guess we should have a new thread...

PLEASE NOTE I DID NOT MAKE THESE VIDEOS AND I AM LINKING TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR'S WEBSITE

You are, but you're linking directly to the vid. That's a no-no. You need to link to the page on which the links to those vids are found to be downloaded, otherwise it is a serious bandwidth drain. Hope that helps.

- P.
    Last edited by Andie; 12-05-2005, 09:20 AM.

Downloading lol.

Comment

You are just spoiling yourself... so what... you have time to download a music video and watch it... but not enough time to watch 40min of TV..... you are funny!!!

Comment

Okay, kidding, I'm downloading it tommorow.

Comment

After you watch the episode.... right?????

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
            You are just spoiling yourself... so what... you have time to download a music video and watch it... but not enough time to watch 40min of TV..... you are funny!!!
            What can I say I love to be the comedic relief and be ironic at the same time.

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
            After you watch the episode.... right?????
            Yeah, immedately thereafter.

All I've seen is the Charisma footage but I'm going to observe the episode in full detail for the stories that I got hooked on the first place as of tommorow.
            Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 10-02-2005, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Well you have to watch it before Wednesday... new episodes.... yeah!!!

Comment

That and I do. It's mapped out on schedule for tommorow as soon as I get home. I'm on campus all day so I'll be sizing it up. Ticked that I didn't get to do it earlier as I scheduled it, but I didn't get out of Serenity until late.

Can't wait for Wednesday! Tuesday being Supernatural, too!

Between Friday and Saturday I vaguely remember much and crashed in bed earlier than intended since work and the play on campus, that I had to see for a class. Going to watch it. Promise and I'll watch it Wednesday as well so I can join in the discussion immedately thereafter.
                Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 10-02-2005, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Love both the music videos. I find it really amazing how some people have this knack for synching film and music together. I guess that's what makes a good director. Very cool videos.

Comment

Yes, I can finally download the video now!

Comment

Haha. Woo-hoo! So, did you enjoy the episode?

Comment

i just love the music video with logan and veronica thanks for putting it on here or i never would have saw it so thanks

Comment

Hey.. file not found. I hate those three little words.

Comment

Here is the general link to the site...

LoVe video from above can be found here...

The other one no longer has a link... sorry

Comment

I love these music videos. People are so talented and can really make cool things to synch up with the music. I always like watching Buffy ones too.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎