Collapse
No announcement yet.

(afterwards) RATE IT HERE : Arrival

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see what happens this year, based on the amount of spoilers they are keeping it hush

Comment

We were all on the edge of our seats for the first half hour. I thought it was amazing. Like most others, I wish the fight scene was longer, but it was as close to perfect as they can get. I hope they can keep the continuity going this season!!

Comment

It started well, but fizzled, IMO. The beginning with Jor-El and the first Lex bit and Lois and Mr. Kent digging out Martha and all the way up through the Clark/Chloe part were good. (Several things in Jor-El's speech had me thinking on the movies)

But then it kind of deflated for me. Mostly due to Zod's minions. They were a one episode nothing (so far, anyway) used exclusively to bring in Zod, and it felt contrived to me. If they show up again later I'll have to revise my opinion.

Um, and couldn't Clark have called Chloe and let her know he wouldn't be back? How did Lex find Chloe? (hopefully we'll get an answer next week) Why didn't Lois express any worry about Chloe (esp. after Lana was brought in as Chloe was going after her)? Some of this we can say happened off-screen, but I'd have like to have seen it.

Still the ending (both the ominous note to Lana and the Lex/Chloe bit) was cool.

Comment

It was awesome! I expected more on the kryptonian fight but still the overall episode was fantastic!

Comment

This episode was good, but not great. (as a whole it didn't top "Cursade") in parts it was great.

(1) THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

(2) Jor-EL & Kal-EL talk / training

(3) Clark & Chloe talk

(4) Lex becoming more evil.

(5) Nam-Ek & Aethyr (So General Zod & Ursla)

(6) Lois helping Jonathan find Martha.

(7) The little Lois & Clark moments

\8/ Zod mentioned / Creepy Lionel

(9) The apperence of The Phantom Zone.

(10) The Kent family talk (after Clark is powerless)

(11) Brainiac's into.

----------------------------

I was dissapointed When
            (1) Never got to see Lois with the rocket launcher.

(2) I was hoping for a better showdown between Kal-EL & Nam-Ek & Aethyr
            -----------------
            The Bad

Clana moments ( I just couldn't stand watching it.)

Comment

It was really good. I loved the part when Lois told Clark she felt like she had gone to heaven. He tried to hide his million dollar smile.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎