Awesome 'Fortress' Graphics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awesome 'Fortress' Graphics

Originally posted by bluehybrid69
    OMG . . . this is like the coolest scene ever in Smallville history.
    agreed 100% i could watch it 5 billion times

Comment

OK, we all agree it was pretty sweet. But with such an effort put into it, they're going to have to milk this set quite a bit more.

How long will it be before Clark goes back to the FOS? Cloe?

Will he go back to get his powers back (like in Superman 2)?

What about Jor-El and the whole sun-setting thing? I think Clark dismissed Jor-El and the loss of his powers too easily.

I look forward to seeing more of this set and the continued development of the relationship between Jor-El and Clark (and his training).

Comment

Definitely a great scene, graphics where spiffy. Liked it when Chloe first so it and then started walking, jogging to it.

Comment

Re: Awesome 'Fortress' Graphics

Originally posted by bluehybrid69
          OMG . . . this is like the coolest scene ever in Smallville history.
          It is pretty cool, but I still think the scene where Clark runs through the raindrops is cooler.

Comment

The sound effects of the FOS being created were excellent...some sounds were like I noticed "water dripping from a faucet echoing" as each crysallite structure emerged and shot out from each other! Sounded cool.

Gotta love that Kryptonian technology!!!

Comment

The Construction of the Fortress is the second best moment in Smallville history IMO. The best being Action, when Clark walks away whilst wearing his blue tshirt and the red cape blowing on the fence behind him. Goosebumps.

Comment

Yeah, I think they really put a lot of time into FOS construction, it's just awesome.
                The whole scene - Clark turning around, taking the crystal and throwing it, crystals coming out of snow...amazing.
                Also, Chloe finds out that Clark is alien, and not a meteor freak. Funny moment :P

By far one of the best episodes of SV

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎