This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VM Fan Fiction

Anybody have any?

I'm developing a Logan/Kendall and Veronica/Kendall slash for the Adult Threads, but beyond that I have nothing. I've seen a small few and that's been about it.
    Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 10-02-2005, 07:13 PM.

Here is a host website for VM fan fiction... haven't looked at it... but just stumbled upon it now...

Comment

Thanks YellowQueen22. Once again, you come through as always. I'm checking it out, now.

Comment

No problem... I try!!!

Comment

You do exceptionally well as always

Comment

Wanted everyone to know I'm watching the first episode of the season tonight. So anyone who wants Kendall/Veronica look for within less than a day.

Comment

Are you going to watch VM & Serenity in one day????? Lucky boy!!!

Comment

Have every intent to. I'm going at 6:40 to Serenity, which is exactly 5 hours in counting.

I watched one scene with Charisma but had to watch FAMILY GUY THE MOVIE before I could do anything else.

I'm developing a Logan/Veronica NC-17 story as we speak. I'm thinking about putting in real early in the first season with a little twist.

Here's some of the character's pairings I plan to tackle:

Veronica/Logan
                Veronica/Weevil

Veronica/Kendall
                Veronica/Lilly
                Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 09-30-2005, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Cool... can't wait!!! I'm going to see Serenity come hell or high water tonight!!!! It is my mission. It's playing at 4:45... just not sure if I can make it to the theatre by then.

Comment

Crosses fingers for both of us.

Veronica/Kendall and Veronica/Logan are the top to on my list and I plan on having a website for the fan fics.

Comment

Very soon you are going to have so many sites... you'll have no time to actually watch any of these shows. LOL!!!

Ohhh... by the way... contemplated going to post about Smallville's premiere last night... but it is just too f*ing overwhealming over there. There are billions of threads for one episode. How do they keep up???? I get sick to my stomach just going to that part of the board. They should have a Smallville thread in the general TV board just for people like me who can only handle a small doseage of board writing. LOL!!!
                      Last edited by yellowqueen22; 09-30-2005, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I don't see that as an issue. Just shows my love of the work.

I already have no weekends, just nights and I slide in the time to write these stories in the available hours.

Comment

Just teasing!!!

Comment

Missed all that action but these threads were down most of last night. Thank god, I stay on during the night when no one else is on.

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                            Just teasing!!!
                            And that I do enjoy from you. It's our thing more or less.

I'll posting pic fics that I've done as well using the photo stills from various episodes.

Have a feeling I'll be linking to your Blog and posting your amazing avis, too!

I love all the icons you've done and can't say enough about them! (As if I haven't stated that enough.)
                            Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 09-30-2005, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I'll appreciate the links... thanks!!!

It is our thing...

And generally I seem to be on when most people aren't... except last night, which was insane!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎