Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until Lex reveals his hidden feelings for Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until Lex reveals his hidden feelings for Lana?

We saw the bad Lex take an abnormal liking to Lana, but now in this finale, we hear Lex say to Lana, "I care for you more than you know."

How long until we will see Lex actually come out and tell Lana about his feelings for her?

"I care for you more than you know."
    Isn't that telling her?

Comment

I think in "Onyx" when he kissed her and told her how he felt was a pretty big ice breaker. Even though it was the "bad" Lex, it's still Lex nonetheless. She knew that and so did he. Even when he left and said "I really am sorry," Lana said "So am I" as the door closed. I hate that, but it might be foreshadowing a relationship between the two. I really couldn't take a relationship with those two, that's just where I draw the line.

Comment

Originally posted by manofsteele05
        Isn't that telling her?
        Not in the world of Lana. That is not telling her.

She thinks he is just "caring" for her because of her possession and knowledge of the stones of power.

Originally posted by SmallvilleDieHard10
        I think in "Onyx" when he kissed her and told her how he felt was a pretty big ice breaker. Even though it was the "bad" Lex, it's still Lex nonetheless. She knew that and so did he. Even when he left and said "I really am sorry," Lana said "So am I" as the door closed. I hate that, but it might be foreshadowing a relationship between the two. I really couldn't take a relationship with those two, that's just where I draw the line.
        Yeah, I wouldn't like it either.
        It almost killed me in the Season 3 finale when Lex pulled that move to take Lana to the airport instead of Clark......but Clark rushes there with a white rose and standing across the street watching Lex hug Lana. Ouch!
        Last edited by Aslan; 09-25-2005, 07:52 PM.

Comment

true true

Comment

lex just wants lana because clark has her

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡