Fan Art Help Request

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question; I made these illustrated graphs with photoshop that I'm trying to put in a paper. I saved them as jpegs because I don't have photoshop on my personal computer. I copied one of the images into my essay and resized it, but when I tried to make the text wrap around, the picture disappeared, leaving a blank space where it would be. Does anyone know what went wrong?

Comment

Thanks for telling me these links; they really work good. Adios.

Comment

I would like to make avatars with photoshop but I don't know how to use it. Can somebody help me???

Tann

Comment

i'm not the best at making animated avatars. the best thing that i could suggest is in adobe photoshop go to help, photoshop help. when that box comes up, go down to rollovers and animations and click that. Then click animations and there is a bunch of info on that. sorry i couldn't help you more, but maybe some1 else who is better at making avatars then me will be able to help more.

Comment

first off, you need imageready or a similar program to make animated avis.

Comment

You can use photoshop to crop the images to the right size. For Ksite, that's 60x60 pixels.

If you want the avatar animated though, you can import the saved images to another program like ImageReady or JASC Animation Shop.

Comment

you can also find numerous tutorials online to teach you how to use photoshop (or do what i did and play around with it with no previous knowledge whatsoever )

Comment

For those (few) of us who have Microsoft Picture It! Photo software, I found some helpful online tutorials.

Comment

I used to have picture it but it was really hard to work with and the version I had was very out of date. Now i have a new computer with Photoshop

Comment

Picture It isn't too bad, that's what I use
                      Last edited by KEakaCK; 11-12-2005, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Okay i am not good at photo art. and i would like to work on that and does any recommened a photoart software to use?

Comment

does anyone know how i could play an .AVI file in imageready or better yet, convert AVI to MOV
                          Last edited by Lexgirl33; 11-20-2005, 01:39 PM.

Comment

you need to convert it to gif, there are quite a few programs out there but I was using ULEAD.
                            They have a free trial but mine ran out, I don't know a more permanent way of doing it.
                            Jen might....

Comment

hmm can you convert say a smallville eppy into a gif?

Nevermind i figured it out. Thanks Holly!!
                              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 11-21-2005, 01:55 AM.

Comment

I need help and i know this is a photoshop help only but i'm getting despret here.
                                I just got my self a digi camera and i am asking how can i download them on my cp???

I'm sorry for posting this in here and i hope it won't be a problem. Any help would be greatly aprisiated thanx.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎