No announcement yet.

Joss, Charisma and Alyson, Oh My!: Visits from the Whedonverse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joss, Charisma and Alyson, Oh My!: Visits from the Whedonverse

Producer Rob Thomas has just confirmed it!

And then – you heard it here first – Joss has agreed to guest star on the show. We’re firming up plans to have him play a testy, rental car manager in episode six.

Source: whedonesque.com
    This website is for sale! slayerverse.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, slayerverse.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I wonder if he'll let Joss write one episode .

Great news to hear. Thanks, Mel.

Comment

So excited... so excited... jumping up & down... losing control... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

the TV Guide dude asked Joss if he was going to write an episode, he replied with "They seem to be doing fine without me".

Comment

Still excited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus
            the TV Guide dude asked Joss if he was going to write an episode, he replied with "They seem to be doing fine without me".
            Sounds like either way Joss is having a blast.

Comment

Wow, first it was Alyson, then Charisma, now Joss! Wonder which Buffy/Angelverse actor/actress will gueststar in VM next?

Comment

I don't know... you don't want Joss and Charisma in the same room... there is bad blood between them....

Comment

*cough*Michelle Trachtenberg*cough*

Comment

I dunno. My other baby, James Marsters (Spikeydoodle), is making it to Smallville. He's doing his rounds on the WB...maybe he'll hop over to UPN and Neptune for a bit! Let's face it, the man is gorgeous and , in Neptune, we'd finally be able to see that sexy bared chest in the sunlight without bursting into flames. Seriously hot, sexy flames but flames nonetheless.

Comment

I was thinking maybe Harmony. Can't think of her name off the top of my head, but she needs to appear. Perfect type for Neptune.

Charisma and Joss having bad blood? I've never heard anything about such details. She's been trying to join Wonder Woman but Whedon is shooting for other actresses. Can't really see a reason for bad blood, either way especially after spending all the time she had on Buffy and Angel.

Comment

Doesn't Neptune need an evil trio?!?! I WANT THE RETURN OF WARREN, ANDREW AND JONATHAN (the pre-murderering years)!

Comment

I would love to seen Andrew & Jonathan again... I don't need Warren so much... but I think the evil trio on Buffy might be going too far... LOL!!!

Comment

Have to agree. We need someone that is more than willing to hold a murder plot over a season and I don't think the three geeks would hold it here.

Comment

Come on! Sure, Warren gets a little " homocidal". Who doesn't? And wouldn't you just love to hear Andrew and Jonathan's homoerotic banter?? I'm sorry, but that's just something Weevil and his gang could never pull off!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎