No announcement yet.

Episode 2.01: "Normal" is the Watchword

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning of "Normal is the Watchword"

There was some confusion as to what "Watchword" meant and how it related to "Normal"... so here goes.

Kinda like key word or a goal... implying that everything goes back to "normalcy" for Veronica this year... sort of like her theme for the year. Wallace says it to make fun of her... as in "I forgot... everything for you is about being normal this year." Just like last year was all about her being the outcast.

Watchword is defined as...
    1. A prearranged reply to a challenge, as from a guard or sentry; a password.
    2. A rallying cry: Let our watchword be freedom.

And watchword is used as...
    1. watchword - a slogan used to rally support for a cause; "a cry to arms"; "our watchword will be `democracy'" A rallying cry, war cry, battle cry, cry. A catchword, motto, shibboleth, slogan - a favorite saying of a sect or political group
    2. watchword - a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group; "he forgot the password" A countersign, password, parole, word. An arcanum, secret - information known only to a special group; "the secret of Cajun cooking" A positive identification - evidence proving that you are who you say you are; evidence establishing that you are among the group of people already known to the system; recognition by the system leads to acceptance; "a system for positive identification can prevent the use of a single identity by several people"
    Last edited by yellowqueen22; 12-12-2005, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• I finally got to watch the first episode of Season 2 now .. i'd been watching 1 episode per 2-3 weeks.

I love Season 2 so far i am so happy that Duncan and Veronica are together they are true lovers!

I didnt Logan with Veronica..
      Last edited by ClanaFan2005; 01-29-2006, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• I'm still a fan of Logan in general. Although I suppose it can be more fun to watch snarky hurting Logan. Duncan and Veronica really aren't my favorite pairing. It felt too childish and fantasy like in season one. And now in the first episode of season two it feels so forced. But part of that is the person Veronica becomes when she is around Duncan. The question I kept asking in this episode was why is she trying so hard to be normal.

Comment

• Wow that was a cool premiere but am I the only one who felt jipped out of the Logan/Veronica relationship?. This episode had the coolest quote ever Logan "Hey do you think they can get Tom Welling to play me" Veronica "Dream on".

Comment

• yeah It caught me by surprise I couldnt rewind but did logan say Tom welling?

cause its so werid cause no one knows who tom wellign is.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎