No announcement yet.

Episode 2.01: "Normal" is the Watchword

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.01: "Normal" is the Watchword

Now that the season premiere is only 3 weeks away the official release has gone out... check out the following link to read the official episode description.

Remember - no spoilers or spoilerish speculation in this thread.

Cool. I can't wait for the next month. There were some really good season cliffhangers, that i want to see resolved. And... there are some new shows that look promising.

Roll on, September 28th, though!

Comment

Intriguing that she see's normal as an improvement over her new life (at least, from what I can tell). She was infamous, respected and reverred by the end of Season 1.

God knows, proving that the cops in neptune are inept by putting lilly's killer behind bars would only serve to enhance her rep.

Comment

why are u putting new season episodes in the normal board? put it in the soiler board

Comment

Because this isn't a spoiler related thread... just the official description... and the thread can be used once the episode airs. But if you guys prefer to wait until after episodes air I will be happy to comply!!!!

Comment

Can't wait. Haven't read the description but I'm diving in head first.

Comment

ok sorry... im soooo excited for this episode.... 19 days.... it could be 12!!!! but no, antm has to have 2 hours... but the description, trailers, and screen caps will give me more time to predict what will happen.. so that's better then having it come earlier

Comment

omg its laine!! ..... i havent posted on these message boards in forever! how sad is that?!

yeh so i read that thing like 50 times because well.. honestly i have no live.... i cant wait for the premiere of S2!!!

Comment

omg its marshmellow! lol i was soo upset that you haven't posted in a few days... ;( haha i probably wont have time to post cuz of school >

Comment

18 days!!!

Comment

Almost here! Almost here!

Comment

17 days... in 2 days the official description will be on my tv, because it goes as far as 15 days

Comment

From inigomontoya: Just how good is the Veronica Mars season-two premiere?
                          Five words: Un. Be. Liev. A. Ble. Like, out-of-this-world amazing! By the way, I saw K. Bell at the TV Guide party last night, and it was the first time I've ever seen her looking a little...glum. I told her she did an amazing job onstage, but she didn't seem all that convinced, asking if I could tell that she almost fell at one point. Yes, on top of it all (talented, gorgeous, sweet, you name it), she is also truly humble. What are the odds? Also, I had an adorable interaction with her at the Us Weekly party on Friday, which I'll bring to you Friday in a video clip.

Comment

awwww ... i cant wait for s2 too ... just abt a week left.

Comment

one weeeeek and 4 hours....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎