Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Viewers come here

Aren't you mad that CTV are not showing the last 2 episodes? Aren't you mad that you won't be able to watch Season 2 without a digital cable package that costs a freaking lot of money? Well I have your solution, it's really simple, doesn't cost a thing and you can watch the episode whenever you want. PM me if you want to know more

Im not canadian... But... Why aren't they showing the last 2 episodes?

Comment

Because people over at CTV are DUMB!

Comment

Apparently. Considering the last 2 episodes are, really, the episodes that you watch the whole season for.

Comment

Let's just say that the *coughs* torrent "shops" *coughs* will be quite busy when I'm through with all the Canadian viewers :P

Comment

I am the luckiest Canadian, because I live near the border so I get all the Americans channels, so I watch both SV and VM at their regular times.

Comment

I live in the UK and I've seen em all

Comment

that sux the last two are ones that are really worth watching.

Comment

Whaaaaat?! They're not showing the last two episodes on CTV?! Is it because of the return of The O.C. or something? I love that show, and am thrilled that the season premier is this week but...

This makes me soOo angry! Veronica Mars was becoming one of my favourite shows, and now they've ruined everything! Sure, I already read the transcripts online, and found out Lilly's killer and the person who raped Veronica at the party... but this is different.

*sigh*
                  I wonder if I'll ever get to see that beautiful show ever again...

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Valkyrie
                    Whaaaaat?! They're not showing the last two episodes on CTV?! Is it because of the return of The O.C. or something? I love that show, and am thrilled that the season premier is this week but...

This makes me soOo angry! Veronica Mars was becoming one of my favourite shows, and now they've ruined everything! Sure, I already read the transcripts online, and found out Lilly's killer and the person who raped Veronica at the party... but this is different.

*sigh*
                    I wonder if I'll ever get to see that beautiful show ever again...
                    Clearly you did not read the first post of this topic. Dowloading the episodes with torrent is a nice, fast and 100% safe way to watch the episodes anytime you want!

Comment

It's times like these that I thank god, I spend $90 a month on Bell Expressvu.

Comment

I have the 2 last episodes uploaded on yousendit. PM me if you want them!

Comment

Um... people, apparently:
                          The last 2 Veronica Mars episodes will air Sunday September 25 at 5pm ET and Sunday October 2 at 5pm ET on CTV.

That's a long time from now... but hey, at least they haven't just forgotten about the show altogether, eh?

Comment

I have the 2 last episodes... They're uploaded on yousendit so I just have to send you the links. PM me if you want them.

Comment

Closed the thread - absolutely no discussing of downloading is allowed!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎